Home Forums Local Groups England Nottinghamshire Hi everyone. I’m Liz. Just recently finished wor...

Lizzie64 Posted 8 months ago
Hi everyone. I’m Liz. Just recently finished work and also bought a dog!! I’m looking to meet new friends.
3 likes & 9 replies
    • Brummie Boy 20th December 2021 at 10:56 pm

Hi Liz, and welcome to the group👋 Hope you make lots of new friends on here 👍

• Joza 22nd December 2021 at 8:48 am

Hi Liz. I am looking to make new friends too. Welcome. 👋

• Always 22nd December 2021 at 10:18 am

Hi liz I’m in Nottinghamshire too welcome to rest less x

• Lizzie64 22nd December 2021 at 1:50 pm

Thanks. Lovely to get replies! Have a lovely Christmas. Just about to hose down and dry a very muddy dog!!!

• Petpole 7th January 2022 at 2:01 pm

Hi Liz I am looking for new friends to, lived in Nottingham for 4 years now and still know only my partner:(

• Dogtired 10th January 2022 at 12:09 pm

You need to get yourself a dog – great way to get out and meet folk! My partner is into astronomy, he gives lots of talks to nearby groups. I’ll get some contact details from him, I know there’s one at Mansfield

• Lizzie64 7th January 2022 at 6:42 pm

Hi. Nice to hear from you. I live beeston/long Eaton way. Not sure where you are. Me and the dog are always looking to meet new people so do reply and we can hopefully meet up.

• Dogtired 10th January 2022 at 12:06 pm

Hi Liz, I’ve just joined the group too- I recently gave up work but am looking for something p/t. I have 2 rescue dogs, did have 3 but sadly lost my amazing collie last summer. I’m in East Notts- if you’re nearby we could meet for a dog walk. I was a full time research scientist til kids came along; I’ve been working in a school til Dec.

• Lizzie64 10th January 2022 at 5:32 pm

Hi. My geography is terrible! So I’ll just say I live in the Beeston/Long Eaton area and hope that’s close! I just finished as an HR Manager and. decided to get a dog. He’s 8 months old and just hitting teenage stage which is certainly challenging 😩. Do let me know if you are nearby

Add