Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Hi everyone. I’m early 60s, three kids, vari...

GardeningSue Posted 10 months ago
Hi everyone. I’m early 60s, three kids, various pets, vegetarian, self-employed, and spend any spare time I may be lucky enough to have at my allotment, in my garden, or out on walks, at yoga or somatics, and I try to meditate, although still very much a beginner.
5 likes & 12 replies
    • Gaetano 16th July 2021 at 1:22 pm

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for joining us at Rest Less and welcome to our Community!

My name is Gaetano, I am the Customer Service Manager at Rest Less and here to answer any questions you may have about it.

You are now part of a very friendly place. Let me suggest you to explore all groups, pick and choose conversations that you may find of interest and pro-actively participate in them: that’s the best way to make new friends in our very friendly community. And I can see you are already using your local group for Kent, which is great!

In addition, as you are into gardening, please do have a look at these articles in our lifestyle section here: https://restless.co.uk/leisure-and-lifestyle/home-garden/. Hopefully you will find useful information there.

Please, do share all your feedback with us so that we can understand what you are trying to get from Rest Less and therefore improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• SteveKent 16th July 2021 at 4:18 pm

Hi Sue, welcome where do you like to walk?

• GardeningSue 16th July 2021 at 5:15 pm

Hi Steve. Regular walks are to a nearby lake and Knole Park, although my son and I are just back from a holiday in the Isle of Wight where we walked to the beach and back every day. There’s something quite special about the seaside.

• Glenda 21st August 2021 at 5:36 pm

Would that be Sevenoaks nature reserve i often walk there

• GardeningSue 23rd September 2021 at 8:07 pm

Sometimes the nature reserve, but mostly Chipstead Lake. The nature reserve is a lovely place to walk, especially in the Spring.

• Glenda 23rd September 2021 at 8:41 pm

I used to volunteer at the sevenoaks nature reserve, i haven’t heard of Chipstead lake though but i do know Knole Park another beautiful place

• Glenda 23rd September 2021 at 9:31 pm

I will have to get back there, love autumn with all the fungi and colours. We have some beautiful places in kent

• Nicky K 9th December 2021 at 2:12 pm

Hi im Nicky 53 from Hempstead. This is my twin’s cat I bought for her

• Nicky K 9th December 2021 at 2:15 pm

I like taking pictures of seasons. Autumn colours are lovely at the moment

• plotno6 18th December 2021 at 1:10 pm

Hi Sue, do you have any favourite plants or just gardening in general ?, I have a plot for my veg

Add