Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi everyone👍🏼this is my first post😊totall...

Sallyj2m Posted 1 year ago
Hi everyone👍🏼this is my first post😊totally fed up with this bad weather!😤hired a hot tub for my daughters 16th. Waterproof gazebo but nearly blown away a few times!🙈got it till Saturday so might get a couple of less blustery wet days🙏🏼
14 likes & 6 replies
    • Louise 51 25th May 2021 at 12:05 pm

The weather is awful isn’t it 😔..I think we are getting April’s weather 🤣…hopefully it will improve as the hot tub looks fab 🙂

• Gaetano 25th May 2021 at 12:06 pm

Hi Sally,

Thank you so much for joining us at Rest Less and welcome!

My name is Gaetano, I look after the community and the customer service operations at Rest Less and here to assist you with any questions you may have about it.

You are in a very friendly community here at Rest Less and you are more than welcome to join any conversations that may be of interest to you. There is plenty of room for new friends.

Indeed, it looks like we’ll have to forget about springtime for the second year in a row, although this years purely for meteorological reasons! Great initiative there, hot tub under “fresh” weather sounds like a great idea!

Lastly, please feel free to share more information about you and what you are expecting to get from Rest Less: we take all feedback on board as our primary source of information to work harder and improve our service to you.

Thank you and happy posting!

• Mand53 25th May 2021 at 2:24 pm

Hello and Welcome Sally from Warwickshire. Lucky girl! The weather is depressing, the endless rain and wind; I had to buy some garden stakes to pin down my rattan swing. I need a new shed thou. Mand 😀

• Yellow 25th May 2021 at 3:16 pm

Good afternoon everyone. What a difference in the weather between this year and last. I was planning on holding a party for my 70th last May until Covid had other ideas!! The weather was fabulous. I’m hoping it will settle down and become warmer for Saturday this year l’m going to my sisters .

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 2nd July 2021 at 9:51 am

Looks like fun!

• Selsdon 2nd July 2021 at 9:58 am

I’m sure your daughter will enjoy it whatever the weather. She’s a very lucky 16 Yr old. Could you imagine having something like that for your 16th? 😳

Add