Home Forums Care & Caring Hi every body new member bit lonely time anyone fo...

Twinkle Posted 1 year ago
Hi every body new member bit lonely time anyone for a chat

Cannot add profile as need haircut .I work for NHS and caring for gentleman so feeling very trapped also cannot goe back to work yet I am a young 76 active and also look after the elderly in my road a miss do good My name is Rita would like to meet another carer male or female for chats

2 likes & 4 replies
    • Julikenny 28th March 2021 at 11:11 am

Hi Ya Rita how are you today. My name is Julia and I am also a carer, well my proper title is support worker, I support adults with learning disabilities and I also care for my elderly mum who is 91! Like you I am a bit lonely, especially as we cant get out and about at the moment!

• Victory 29th March 2021 at 7:38 am

I am a carer semi retired .but look after my grandchildren three times a week . Lost my husband before the pandemic . And have been finding it hard . I just wish I could get back to my old self . Love gardening cooking going out but can’t at the moment . I like a chat to anytime you feel like it I know how feeling trapped feels to take care and you will be back to caring soon try crossroads they need carers they are nationwide x

• MORENOCH1 3rd August 2021 at 9:37 pm

HI. I LIKE TO CHAT ANYTIME YOU LIKE JUST KEEP TYPING HERE.

• RobertofthefamilyEggleton 7th August 2021 at 8:11 am

Hi, I’m a retired carer and would love to chat with you. I am retired but did 15 years of caring for the elderly in Australia. Give me a bell if you want to chat.

Add