Home Forums Local Groups England Gloucestershire Hi anyone on here from Gloucester ?

Add comment

• Hi anyone on here from Gloucester ?

Posted by geri1949
    • Reply by Maria da Silva

Hi Linda,

I am Portuguese living in Gloucester (centre). I am 54. I feel a bit lonely, far away from my family and friends. I am starting a new career as a CBT practitioner and hypnotherapist (previously I was a Geologist at the University of Porto). I would love to start a support group with women of our age, here in Gloucester. What do you Ladies think about this?

• Reply by verandell

Can you give more info about the support group.   Sorry for my ignorance, what is CBT.

• Reply by geri1949

Hi Maria,

I am 71 years old, is that too old for your group ?

• Reply by verandell

Hi yes I’m from  Gloucestershire, Stonehouse to be exact.   Also have had conversations from a lady living in Cranham.   So at least there are 3 of us.

My name is Valerie, I’m 71, I have lived here for nearly 30 years, moving from Sheffield to live with my partner.   Between us we have 3 grown up children and 5 grandchildren.

Would love to hear from you.

• Reply by geri1949

Hi,

I am from Tuffley Gloucester. I have lived in Gloucester since I was born. I have recently been widowed after 49 years of marriage, and am feeling lonely in these uncertain times. I have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. I would love to have meaningful conversations with others.

• Reply by ChicLife

Sorry to hear of your recent loss, geri1949 – I see this thread started a few months ago but I’ve signed up today for the website, I’m near Gloucester too.

• Reply by verandell

Hi I live in Stonehouse, happy to have conversations with you.   Sorry to hear of your loss.

Valerie Randell