Home Forums Dating Hi all, new to Restless and to anything like this!...

Deleted User Posted 1 year ago
Hi all, new to Restless and to anything like this! Been single for a long time and just wanted to know if there is anyone out there I could get along with and maybe share an adventure with?
15 likes & 25 replies
    • MadMike 21st February 2021 at 9:22 am

Hi I am looking to do the same I live in Bury St Edmunds Suffolk I’d love to chat with anybody just to help them and myself 😊 Mike

• Grapes 21st February 2021 at 10:13 am

Hi Mad Mike assume that’s your granddaughter.she is lovely
        I love swim walking keeping as healthy as I can
        I have a small dog which gets me out and about
        Well happy to chat if you want 😄

• Colin 21st February 2021 at 3:11 pm

As travelling is a problem at present, it would be good if you can state what county you are from

• ringo 22nd February 2021 at 6:41 pm

i am 75 years and i love to talk to youabout most things and if there is anybody else who wants to please do

• StephenBP1952 26th February 2021 at 7:14 am

That whole comment also applies exactly to me ! I am wishing that I could meet up with friends and family .. and share adventures! …. Look at my profile if you are interested ……

• creative. 26th February 2021 at 10:25 pm

yes interested in how you describe your adventure x

• Silverclarity 4th March 2021 at 1:13 pm

Being anonymous without a photo makes discussion harder.I always like to know who I’m talking to (although you never really can know online)

• E-man 4th March 2021 at 2:08 pm

Just about to post the same SC . No name and no photo , male or female (?) tells me you’re not really serious at all about this .( I notice that makes three on this thread without photos . Have you something to hide?

• Trampus 22nd April 2021 at 3:53 pm

With you on that also. I’m not single and not looking other than to chat but I am very suspicious of profiles that are anonymnous and no pics, maybe not so single as they say.

• Lisa D 22nd April 2021 at 6:00 pm

This person may have done it deliberately but if mine doesn’t show it’s because I haven’t got a clue how to make it happen lol

• loislane 22nd April 2021 at 6:10 pm

Ask the restless team, I find it difficult to work technology, can take me ages to figure it out.

• E-man 23rd April 2021 at 7:54 am

Lisa D .For profile writing click on ” Edit username and profile ” on profile page .
          For photo click on “Edit ” on profile photo space , Do both of these and you will find that more members will respond .

• Lisa D 23rd April 2021 at 8:07 pm

Thank you, am totally rubbish and trying to do this on my phone so, l can only hope lol

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 25th April 2021 at 9:24 am

yea took my 2 weeks to get “suitable” foto sorted , ,,since then I,ve bean flooded with friendly requests !! ha ,,,,well , 3 actually !

• Lisa D 25th April 2021 at 7:29 pm

I am still struggling to make the flipping thing work, l am not tech savvy and l am trying to do it on my phone lol

• Catwoman 22nd April 2021 at 4:51 pm

It could be that they’ve deleted their account?

• loislane 23rd April 2021 at 2:30 pm

I think it’s either shyness, or lack of tech know how. I struggle a bit with it all.
        But…I also struggle with no photo and the anonymous, we never know whether it’s male or female…I don’t think it’s fair as they can see us. Perhaps a future Restless feature is you can register but can’t post until those two things are on.

• Catwoman 23rd April 2021 at 4:57 pm

You could be right. I’m not keen on photos of me but I agree it is better to be able to see who you’re chatting to

• Deleted User 25th April 2021 at 11:52 am

Ipswich is open for offers!

Cheers
      David
      A real friend is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

• Deleted User 29th April 2021 at 7:08 am

Being an Anonymous user won’t help you cause people as very wary of someone without a profile picture or description. Just saying

• Sandyg 12th August 2021 at 7:54 pm

How can we know if there is any interest when you have no photo, no name, no place of residence ?
      We need to read these things before approaching you !

• Brighton Belle 15th August 2021 at 7:12 am

No photo anonymous????

• Brighton Belle 15th August 2021 at 2:05 pm

Not without photo……

• PIPI 18th August 2021 at 1:24 pm

Im from South Wales and a Widow and would love to meet or even message for a chat .Must love dogs as i have 3 lol so just shout out if anyone out there. I have my pic and done profile so expect same

Add