Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Hi all, I’m new here and am just dipping my...

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by PhilB.
ChrissyD Posted 1 year ago
Hi all, I’m new here and am just dipping my toes in! I’m looking for new hobbies and interests which may help me to meet new people. I’m thinking of trying croquet, though sadly the only local club meet weekday mornings.
2 likes & 5 replies
    • Gaetano 16th June 2021 at 4:42 pm

Ciao Chrissy,

Thank you so much for joining us at Rest Less and welcome to our Community!

I’m Gaetano, I am responsible of the customer service operations at Rest Less and, should you have any questions about it, I’m here for you.

This is a very friendly community and you will see it’s very easy to make new friends around here: you only need a bit of proactive participation in the conversations that you may find interesting and the rest will come naturally. Try this group for instance https://community.restless.co.uk/forums/forum/sport-and-exercise/

Please, do let us know what you think about Rest Less and what we can do to improve our service to you. That’s information that we very much treasure.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• PhilB 16th June 2021 at 5:50 pm

Hi Chrissy! Welcome to the site. There’s biscuits and tea over in the corner, do help yourself. I’d love to try croquet! Wanted to ever since I was a kid. As for hobbies and wotnot a lot depends where your interests lie. Maybe take a look around a Hobbycraft shop, see if anything takes your fancy, then watch a few videos on YouTube about it?

Add