Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Hi 👋! I’m Edwina, I live in Heybridge and I...

edwina Posted 12 months ago
Hi 👋! I’m Edwina, I live in Heybridge and I’m nuts about vintage dancing! I also enjoy gardening, reading, travelling, history, keeping fit, and basically anything that improves me and widen my understanding of the world!
4 likes & 4 replies
    • Lov3lif3 31st July 2021 at 2:57 pm

Hi Edwina. I love your zest for life.
      I’m on a,health kick following Covid hibernation,. I love dancing and would love to get back to Salsa at some stage and I love travelling, always,planning a trip. I’m in Basildon

• edwina 21st September 2021 at 8:16 pm

Hi Lov3lif3 – thank you and so sorry that I’ve only just seen this – been so busy dancing n working that I’ve not been on the app much lol! Covid hibernation has been so hard, hasn’t it! What sort of things are you doing for your health kick?

• PhilB 31st July 2021 at 4:42 pm

Hi Edwina! I’m just down the road from you in Billericay; there’s a fair number of Essex people in the group. Hope you enjoy it here! If you get fed up with your own garden I have one you can explore… lots of green stuff out there, not entirely sure what most of it is mind you! Look forward to seeing your posts 🙂

• edwina 28th September 2021 at 9:18 pm

Lol – thanks PhilB 😊! The garden seems to have slide off my agenda too since I’ve restarted dance classes – but thank you for the offer. I’m kind of dipping in and out on this app as and when I can so sorry it’s taken so long for me to reply 😬🙄!

Add