Home Forums Arts & Culture Hello there, I am a published author and a group o...

Shani Posted 1 year ago
Hello there, I am a published author and a group of ladies who met on Restless recently formed a Facebook group called Silver Ladies Chatter.

They recently read and reviewed one of my books and suggested I post the details here, as the book is about the adventures of a group of female friends in their 50’s and 60’s. The book takes place in London, Brighton, Glastonbury and beyond…

Check out ‘Feng On A Shui String’ by Shani Solomons.

1 like & 4 replies
    • Shani 5th May 2021 at 7:50 pm

Feng on a Shui String

A group of middle-aged women embark on a misson of New Age workshops in order to ‘find themselves’ with often hilarious results. ‘Chick Lit for the more discerning hen’. Published by Legend Press.

• Marica 5th May 2021 at 7:53 pm

Hope you do well with that , Shani. I am on your Facebook group already but don’t get a lot of time to chat on there ! 😀

• Kevin Sheeran 6th May 2021 at 11:06 am

Hi Shani, at 61 I published my first novel but as I’m not a lady or silver (rather too bald for that!) I just wanted to say good luck with your endeavours – I enjoyed a quick wander round your website, you’ve a very impressive resume. And anyone who plays the bass is ok by me! Cheers.

• redman 15th May 2021 at 1:43 pm

where do you live i am near glastonbury, was in writers group and poetry there pat

Add