Home Forums New Member Introductions Hello my name is Lisa, I’m 54. I love animals, a...

Lisa1701e Posted 3 months ago
Hello my name is Lisa, I’m 54. I love animals, all animals. I have 2 very spoilt Staffordshire bull terriers. I love nature and out doors life but I also love being curl up on my sofa whatching to. I have just become a vegetarian. I have 3 children. 2 girls of 25 and 17 year old boy. My life.
4 likes & 5 replies
    • SH 17th October 2021 at 12:09 pm

Hi Lisa, welcome to the site

• Sally Scarecrow 17th October 2021 at 12:15 pm

Good afternoon Lisa. I’m new here too. I also adore animals. I have a very spoilt house cat(who does venture into the garden on a lead occasionally!). I have been a non meat eater for over 30 years. So much choice for vegetarians these days!

• LeighS 17th October 2021 at 8:28 pm

Hello Lisa, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends.

I see you like animals so you might like:

https://community.restless.co.uk/forums/forum/pets-and-animals/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Lisa1701e 2nd November 2021 at 1:17 pm

Thank you x

• Mad Ralph 2nd November 2021 at 1:20 pm

Hi Lisa 👋

Add