Home Forums New Member Introductions hello my friends call me Skinny I’m not skin...

skinny Posted 2 months ago
hello my friends call me Skinny I’m not skinny . I’m a single lady . I love animals but I don’t have any pets right now. I love travelling around England and to hot country’s. I I enjoy keeping fit, walking , camping I love the outdoors.
3 likes & 13 replies
    • goldfish63 25th September 2021 at 2:25 pm

Welcome and hope you enjoy the site and make some new friends 🙂

• Brummie Boy 25th September 2021 at 2:59 pm

Welcome to the group, hope your day is going well😊

• linda g 25th September 2021 at 5:37 pm

Hi Skinny nice to meet you…..I’ve only been here a few days myself….its friendly and chatty….you can dip in/out….its not always easy finding the right place to start making newer friends, is it… 🤔😊

• skinny 27th September 2021 at 11:59 am

hi Linda thank you for your message . I’m just trying to find my way around the site. yes it can be difficult to make new friends .
        are you planning to travel soon ? x

• linda g 27th September 2021 at 5:37 pm

I’ve just postponed a trip to Berlin….I wasn’t sure what would be happening in November with testing and red light situations. But fingers crossed will be able to go next June….
          I was up in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago for the Great North Run 40…I loved it there….very friendly too….I’m keen to run in some of the races abroad but I find it so difficult running in the hotter weather…..but to me combining a run with visiting a new town/city/country is perfect!
          I think the last 18 months have made me realise how much we have on our own doorstep in the UK too….
          How about you….where are you planning to visit next…?

• Mad Ralph 25th September 2021 at 5:40 pm

Welcome along Skinny 😃

• LeighS 25th September 2021 at 7:39 pm

Hello Skinny, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• skinny 27th September 2021 at 11:50 am

thank you leigh , I’m just trying to navigate around but I’m sure I will get the hang off it soon .

• Cheeseman dave 27th September 2021 at 12:43 pm

Wellcome skinny have fun and enjoy

• Deleted User 27th September 2021 at 6:08 pm

Hello and welcome 😊

• skinny 27th September 2021 at 6:27 pm

Hi Dave thank you.

Add