Home Forums New Member Introductions Hello, I’m Tere (Teresa) and I live on a boa...

TereG Posted 3 months ago
Hello, I’m Tere (Teresa) and I live on a boat in East London with my partner – we are trained artists and both self-employed creatives. I am half Spanish and offer food and art classes, plus I teach Spanish and Business English, I am a passionate foodie and love art, film, nature and animals!
1 like & 3 replies
    • LeighS 20th October 2021 at 7:19 pm

Hello Tere, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place.

There is a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Bakingbree 20th October 2021 at 7:50 pm

Hello Tere. Welcome and lovely to see you here. 😀

• Linde 20th October 2021 at 9:56 pm

Hello, Teresa, welcome to the group! You seem to be living a very interesting life, what with all your hobbies, work and languages! Maybe you would like to post some of your work on here, as some members do, or thoughts on life in general. My late husband was a Londoner born and bred, he knew every nook and cranny?of the city, and introduced me to all the latest places of interest opening at the time ( I arrived ages ago from Central Europe) , the shops, eating places, museums, galleries, it was a magical time. Happy memories. All the best, Linde

Add