Home Forums Local Groups England Hampshire Hello from Hampshire

Hello from Hampshire

Hey everyone. I am new and hoping to meet and make new friends. I live in Southampton. I just turned 57 and working as a bank interpreter for the NHS. I like travels, food from different cultures and reading. I have just started learning to play the piano and actually looking for a tutor. Please introduce yourself and let’s get talking. 😊😊

1 like & 3 replies
    • chashouse 20th August 2020 at 9:36 pm

Hi Suz.  I am new also. I am not very good at this sort of thing so be kind. 😊  I am 62 and on my own after 37 years. Not very good at it to be fair as I am a people sort of person so enjoy company. I live not that far away a bit North of Winchester. I also like to travel when I can and like to try different food,cultures. If you fell like a chat that would be great as I would like to get to know new people but am not very good at it if that makes sense.

• ginareale7 20th August 2020 at 9:50 pm

Hello farnbrough x

• struys26 23rd August 2020 at 2:56 pm

Hi I’m in Fleet

only just joined

I work part time but enjoy walks & going to the gym in my spare time. During lock down I’ve did a genealogy course as trying to trace my Italian ancestry. Really enjoyed it but hitting a brick wall in my search. Tried to do a bit of yoga in lockdown too but but finding it hard to get back into that now I’m at work

Add