Home Forums Local Groups England South Yorkshire Hello Again well….back to some kind of norma...

Beverley Posted 10 months ago
Hello Again well….back to some kind of normality!! :) how are we all feeling? I feel my life as been on hold and need to make up for it by gathering new Friends who are not too far away from myself. Any one here near Cawthorne in Barnsley? Who feels there social life needs sprucing?

Anyone like walking, Coffee, chats, wine, music, cinema, plays, Dogs, dinner nights. Concerts etc?
FACE TO FACE not ZOOMING 🙁
Little social group meeting up do you think? Boys and Girls??

5 likes & 8 replies
    • Seagulls4 4th August 2021 at 7:45 am

Hello bev i live near m1 junction 31 is it too far for you, i am a retired social worker and have a variety of friends and family, would like to keep in touch if possible x

• Frosty badger 14th August 2021 at 5:46 pm

Hi just joined myself and live in Barnsley. I’m a member of two local walking groups so yes I like walking, also like photography which ties in nicely with walking, find myself needing to get out and meet new people and do more different things.

• gcbulli 15th August 2021 at 8:03 pm

I live in Sheffield but will willingly get a train to Barnsley for a cuppa…or drink! I also feel like I’d like to make new friends with similar interests.

• Keith D 10th October 2021 at 1:37 pm

There’s some meetups group’s in sheffield. But none in Barnsley
        Look on google for the details of the meetups groups

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 2nd October 2021 at 1:26 pm

I use to live in Barnsley but moved here to Cumbria for adventures in the Mountains. Trouble is it gave nothing for adventures of love 🙄

• Keith D 10th October 2021 at 1:35 pm

Hi Beverley i live in Athersley and am a member of cawthorne choral society

But im not doing the Christmas concert, due to other commitments. I’m retired and single

• Andie 13th November 2021 at 11:40 am

Hi ya’ll…..I’m totally up for meeting more people! Distance not a problem, I have a car but not enough of a social life 😏
      Would love to meet up sometime for a walk/ coffee?
      Have met some nice people on here 😊

• Keith D 13th November 2021 at 8:39 pm

Hi Beverley. I live about 6 miles from Cawthornè at athersley. I am a membeŕ of the choral society. But I’m not doing this years christmas concert , because I’m working in the Alhambra centre grotto
      And doing Santa 🎅 for cawthorne club and the superjam Christmas party for free

Add