Home Forums New Member Introductions Hello my name is Sheila, 63 years young, Live In C...

She2559 Posted 2 days ago
Hello my name is Sheila, 63 years young, Live In Cambridgeshire, Looking to make new friends.

I like music 70’s and 80’s also travel, gardening , cycling and lot’s of other interests. Semi Retired.

Have 2 Sons and 7 grandchildren.

3 replies
    • annkitty 7th August 2022 at 8:58 am

Hi Sheila
      I am a bit older than you but like chatting as don’t get out an awful lot.
      I have 1 daughter and two grown up grand daughters . Have a Dog and two cats . Do you have any pets ?

• She2559 7th August 2022 at 9:32 am

Hi Ann
        I don’t have any pets as still working part time, flexi retired.
        I am recently divorced and waiting to move into my own house but things very slow.
        I’m looking forward to being able to get back into gardening as enjoy it.
        I have 2 grown sons and 3 granddaughters and 4 grandsons.
        I do like music and films also watching tv (when something good is on)
        I am a positive person and looking forward to new adventures.
        Thank you for contacting me it is always good to chat.
        What area are you from ?

• annkitty 7th August 2022 at 7:10 pm

How nice to
          hear back from you and as little about yourself .
          I live in Hull yorkshire but was born in Scotland .
          I was divorced many years ago and it is hard at the beginning but have never regretted it . Good luck in all you do and your positive attitude will carry you through .
          Sounds like some nice family support too . I have been with my present partner for 16 years now but never wanted to get married again . I am now his carer as he is 83 and needs a lot of help. I am almost 78 but still feel about 40 in my head but the body does let you down as you crack on, not a club you want to join for a long time yet!!
          I love reading , do you or are you too busy? What sort work do you do ?
          All for now lovely to chat ann

Add