Home Forums General Have you ever thought how much better everyoneR...

Gerard371 Posted 2 months ago
Have you ever thought how much better everyone’s life would be, if only Eve hadn’t offered that blooming apple to Adam?
5 likes & 40 replies
    • loislane 9th October 2021 at 5:15 pm

Yep, what a bitch! Then she gave him nuts and look what happened there,

• VFP 9th October 2021 at 5:27 pm

But after biting the apple, if Eve hadn’t then offered it to Adam, the human race wouldn’t exist!

• Gerard371 9th October 2021 at 5:57 pm

I’m not sure about that, because weren’t they supposed to be the mother and father of the race. I mean if they were the prototypes, surely the little elves who made them, would want to make sure they could reproduce.

• VFP 9th October 2021 at 6:27 pm

Little elves?? They could reproduce but wouldn’t be able to with Eve cast out of paradise and Adam stuck in it. Then where would we all be?

• Gerard371 9th October 2021 at 6:35 pm

Yep if the angels were busy, the elves picked up the slack.😁.
          The men would have been left in paradise, but yeah without women, we would have just lazed about all day.

• VFP 9th October 2021 at 6:56 pm

Well, thank heavens for women, then 😄

• vaughanpauline 9th October 2021 at 5:31 pm

No but i have often wondered why Adam couldn’t get off his backside and find his own food

• vaughanpauline 9th October 2021 at 6:25 pm

Good thing i wasnt eve then cos adam would have starved to death!

• Deleted User 9th October 2021 at 6:45 pm

Just goes to show how weak men are. He had a choice the eat the apple, don’t eat the apple. 🤷‍♀️

Or go and get off your lazy ass, hunt for food and be a real man.
      Obviously evening better that’s why she gave him the Apple. 😂

• Gerard371 9th October 2021 at 6:49 pm

As has already been pointed out, he was wearing just a fig leaf. Would you go hunting just wearing one, I certainly wouldn’t, I’m far too shy. 😌

• vaughanpauline 9th October 2021 at 10:34 pm

Maybe she thought that if he took the apple he would have to take his hand off the remote control?

• Gerard371 9th October 2021 at 10:36 pm

So Eve was devious, hmm that explains a lot 😁

• Reverend Nick 9th October 2021 at 10:50 pm

Have you thought that if Eve had not taken that apple – none of us would exist.

This was one of the discussions I had with my JW friend Bro. Jones – let me explain:

1: Had Eve turned her back on temptation – she and Adam would have begun to procreate in that paradise on earth.

2: Remember that as they had not *fallen* they would have continued as perfect individuals, and as such their offspring would have been perfect as well. Nor would any of them have known death.

3: Anyone who looks at their own family tree – will see it punctuated by death, war, divorce, etc. None of this would have happened in a perfect system – so neither would we.

4: So because Eve took the apple In a roundabout way we owe our very existence and indeed chance of salvation to Satan! We were not part of God’s original plan (unless you are an advocate of predeterminism) so He looks on us just as if your daughter brought home a rough boy or worst case scenario; a Morris dancer, and he’s got to fork out for the wedding reception.

5: When explained this to Bro. Jones, he pretended I was wrong. You may very well think it too. I couldn’t possibly say!

• Gerard371 9th October 2021 at 11:07 pm

A very convincing argumen, and a frightening one too, who wants a Morris dancer in the family. But I like to think I think that mankind as we know it, didn’t stem from Adam and Eve.
        If it had, and they hadn’t fallen, then life would be eternal, so there would be no purpose to existence. No need to forage for food, just endless nothingness.
        It’s ok to believe in life after death, but I think if there is anything it will be nothing like we all think. More like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.

• loislane 10th October 2021 at 1:49 am

Convincing explanation, I agree about Morris dancers, is dancing around the may pole just as bad?

• Cheeseman dave 9th October 2021 at 11:32 pm

Good job it wasn’t a banana or cucumber we’d be bugered

• Margaret B 10th October 2021 at 11:43 am

That depends on whether or not you believe there was an ‘Adam & Eve’!!!

• vonden65 10th October 2021 at 12:35 pm

No selfish as it sounds I love my Husbands wage packet I’d gladly feed him an apple a day it keeps the doctor away and keeps his pay coming lol

• Dorothea 10th October 2021 at 12:58 pm

Yeah, especially for women.

• Vixster 10th October 2021 at 1:06 pm

Not really as I don’t give much thought to fairy stories dreamt up by the patriarchy.

• Brighton Belle 10th October 2021 at 1:35 pm

Good old Eve …….

• min 10th October 2021 at 7:21 pm

red pill or blue pill?

• Forestbather 10th October 2021 at 7:26 pm

Adam didn’t have to eat it did he?

• Gerard371 10th October 2021 at 7:50 pm

Eve said “eat it, what’s the worst that can happen”.

• hell.fenn 11th October 2021 at 12:57 pm

Surely we wouldn’t have had a life?

• Shirlann 11th October 2021 at 1:06 pm

Could be men having the babies and monthly moods 🤔😂

• Gerard371 11th October 2021 at 1:47 pm

If men had the babies, you think I’d let a woman touch me, no way. Far to painful and uncomfortable experience for my liking 😳

Add