Home Forums Hobbies, Sports & Leisure Have just started to paint and draw again again to...

Davidd Posted 1 year ago
Have just started to paint and draw again again took a three day course in water colour landscapes in October, and signed up on a on-line portrait course on domestika.

Have just started to paint and draw again again took a three day course in water colour landscapes in October, and signed up on a on-line portrait course on domestika. Here some of the portraits i have done since then

27 likes & 10 replies
    • Janmay 30th December 2020 at 7:19 pm

Wow

• Kay61 31st December 2020 at 10:15 am

Full of character! I started the Nature Diary course but haven’t done much lately – better restart!

• Bastmanya Moonblood 1st January 2021 at 3:45 pm

Thats good for a three day course. Think i need to join!😊

• Amy 1st January 2021 at 4:00 pm

U are very talented. I like plants and stuff not much to do yet it’s to cold .my cat hary goes out in the cold .

• J.A 3rd January 2021 at 5:35 pm

Wow you have a great talent. Love the pictures.

• Vickybell 5th January 2021 at 7:32 am

Very good, I have just started to draw but don’t really know what medium to use as I have done pastels but they are a bit clumsy, what do you use

• Davidd 5th January 2021 at 5:54 pm

I mess about with most, i can’t seem to settle down Pastels can be hard I restarted this year just sketching with a cheap pen and pencils I bought on a staycation in July, i hadn’t done that before. That kick started me so just do it paint for yourself and fun don’t worry about how it turns out, and you will get better. I find myself returning to photos i have taken but do it differently each time, you learn a lot that way.

• Deleted User 8th January 2021 at 7:49 am

Hi David’s, I also took up drawing and painting when I retired in 2010. started off with mostly portraits of in acrilic but moved onto watercolour and ink.

• Davidd 8th January 2021 at 4:43 pm

Love the door, i have lots of photos of doors with character which i have been meaning to paint, must get round to it.

• Millie1962 8th January 2021 at 9:15 pm

Those portraits are amazing x

Add