Home Forums Food & Drink Has anyone tried the online supplier Naked Wines?

Milesy24 Posted 2 years ago
Has anyone tried the online supplier Naked Wines?

Could anybody comment on Naked Wines as a supplier of wines? I’m particularly interested in your opinions on the quality of their wines and value for money, plus anything else you think is important!

2 likes & 6 replies
    • Jean63 13th November 2020 at 2:24 am

Yes I am in it. I think it’s a good idea and you get to try some really good quality wines. Ok so the wine may be a little on the expensive side but I like the fact that some of the money you have in your acc goes towards helping new wineries stay afloat and what ever money you put in you can always get it back if you don’t want to be involved anymore x

• Elisabet 13th November 2020 at 6:16 am

Yes, it’s really good. First case is a good offer then if you sign up you can either pick and choose or get their choice. We’ve just left it a while to save in our account for Xmas. Like the idea money is put into new wine makers.

• Noney 14th November 2020 at 8:39 am

Yes and highly recommend – like the ‘easy terms’ in that £20 a month gives you an amazing Christmas box  with many added extras each year including gin and glasses! Also sourced from small producers and we’ve enjoyed every single bottle we’ve had over the last 5 years. That hasn’t been the case with some of the other wine clubs we’ve tried in the past. No downside!

• Baij_Patel 18th November 2020 at 2:02 pm

Yes, I’m also subscribed.  Have only had a couple of cases of various reds but about to make my next purchase.  As mentioned above, I also like that you just put in, say £20 per month, and can put that towards a case after a few months and the money helps a lot of winemakers.  Also get to try lots of stuff you typically wouldn’t find in your local supermarket.

• Jackie s 19th November 2020 at 8:46 pm

Yeah been with them for few years . Great wines .

• AJB114 19th November 2020 at 9:11 pm

I’ve just joined them . Has some really nice wines in the offer pack to start . I was thinking of stopping but with xmas coming and a few £ in the pot will order some in the next week.  Some great feedback from the guys above which gives me confidence to stick with it .

Add