Home Forums Science & Nature Has anyone ever had an outer body experience? Or d...

loislane Posted 10 months ago
Has anyone ever had an outer body experience? Or dropped into someone else’s consciousness, I know it sounds daft but I’ve always believed we as human beings are more than we appear to be
28 likes & 235 replies
    • loislane 19th February 2021 at 6:20 pm

Such an interesting topic

• Marica 20th February 2021 at 7:24 pm

Well done for posting it, Laine xxx

• loislane 20th February 2021 at 9:31 pm

Thanks Marica,, I never thought I would get so many varied responses, just fantastic to hear people’s experiences, I now know I’m not weird😬

• Marica 21st February 2021 at 11:10 am

You and I can be weird together 🙂

• loislane 21st February 2021 at 3:47 pm

I think weird is better than normal 😂

• VFP 21st February 2021 at 5:24 pm

We have a heightened sensitivity to a different dimension of existence, so we’re lucky, not weird. I have to say though, that this thread has made me reflect on my past experiences to a point where, last night before going to sleep, I checked online to remind myself how to shield against bad guys when travelling. Just in case…

• loislane 21st February 2021 at 7:09 pm

Yes I’ve been told to shield against baduns, by imagining a bright white light around me

• VFP 21st February 2021 at 7:43 pm

Yes, that’s what I have read.

• Marica 21st February 2021 at 7:35 pm

And definitely close those chakras. I was told off for not doing so

• VFP 21st February 2021 at 7:44 pm

I’m afraid I don’t know anything about chakras so I don’t know how to close them 🙂

• loislane 21st February 2021 at 9:02 pm

I don’t know either

• Marica 21st February 2021 at 9:34 pm

If anyone, and I mean anyone, has any slightly supernatural experiences, it is important you know about chakras or this will possibly drain your energy . I know it may sound airy fairy to many but I have studied spiritual healing and it is important to understand this . Check this link or google chakras
          https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-91/The-7-Chakras-for-Beginners.html

• loislane 21st February 2021 at 10:10 pm

Thanks marica🙂

• Deleted User 23rd February 2021 at 4:26 pm

Im going to look at this later. Last night I ordered some white crystals and white sage. I feel as if there is a lot of negative energy in the house at the moment.

• Marica 23rd February 2021 at 5:05 pm

Burning a sage stick in the house is great for cleansing. I had to do this after a very annoying person had been in my house!!

• LawrieL 8th June 2021 at 9:42 am

Thank you for the link Marica, I will definitely check it out. Someone posted they’d ordered white sage to clear negativity in the home. I’ve not felt happy living where I do – havn’t done from the start. I was on the verge of leaving, but sale fell through at last moment, 😞. I feel sure there’s a heavy negative energy about the place. Can you advise me where I can buy white sage and what exactly I do with it please. Thank you.

• Suz Soh 26th November 2021 at 4:03 pm

Think you can buy online like Amazon, easier than looking at herbal shops – there are some chinese (traditional medicine) shops in UK but not sure if they sell white sage….( for some people — they get the crystal stone lights that you can buy in Health shops, garden centres etc or even John Lewis think I have seen them there too). If you are a Christian – then just have a cross or rosary hanging in the “negative” room or at entrance of house? Chinese geomancy – feng shui – can also place auspicious plants to disperse the negative energies…? have a look online for info

• LawrieL 26th November 2021 at 6:46 pm

Suz Soh. Thank you for your advice

• Amy-Louise 20th February 2021 at 2:27 pm

I’ve had a few such experiences but only with animals, never humans. Animals have a very different perception than we do.

• Amy-Louise 20th February 2021 at 9:26 pm

I love all animals but I have more empathy with wild animals, foxes, hares etc.

• Amy-Louise 21st February 2021 at 10:45 am

Me too, such a tragic loss of beautiful, innocent life.

• Relaxation 23rd February 2021 at 2:47 pm

Actually yes almost. Many years ago I could feel my soul leaving my body. I felt as though I was going to float up to the ceiling. I was not in an operating theatre I was at home. Yes we all have a spirit as do living things.

• LauraJ 25th February 2021 at 6:34 pm

I have had had a quite a few strange, possibly spiritual events in my life. But here is one of them.

I’d been having marital problems with my husband and was driving back from dropping my eldest girls to school and had just my youngest daughter sitting in her car seat at the back. I was feeling overwhelmed and upset about our problems and was quietly crying to myself as I drove along.

Suddenly my daughter spoke up, out of the blue saying, “You should leave that man”, which, on hearing this, I couldn’t believe my ears, as it seemed such a strange and unlikely utterance from my toddler and also the fact she was calling her father “that man”, was less than 18 months old with limited language skills or knowledge of such adult themes. So I questioned her, “What did you say?” and she repeated the words again in a quiet calm voice. “You should leave that man!”

I was so shocked that I found a place to park, got out of the car and opened the back door, I looked at her and said softly “Who are you?” to which she quietly replied “Johnny”, looking straight back at me.

Then suddenly looking deeper into my eyes she raised one finger and pointed to the ‘apple’ area on one of her cheeks and said “Kiss me here”.

I started shaking and kissed and hugged her, my heart was fluttering in disbelief and knowledge at the same time, as I realised what could only explain this strange occurrence: My father, John, had died about 5 years earlier, and my eldest and only daughter at that time had been a young child the last time we’d seen him. He had a full beard, which she didn’t like to kiss, because it was prickly, so whenever he said goodbye he would always point to the bare fleshy part of his cheek, above his beard and say “Kiss me here”. Which she would usually do with some trepidation.

That’s why the moment my young daughter had made this gesture and said those very same words, all those years after his death, I was convinced it had to be my father communicating with me through her and I knew he was aware of my pain and trying to help and advise me from the spiritual or whatever world he was in. This was unbelievably strange and also comforting at the same time.

It was a few years later that I told my father’s brother, the story, which gave him goosebumps, and was when my uncle also told me that Dad was always known as “Johnny” as a boy, which I hadn’t known before, but which further convinced me that it just had to be my dad speaking to me in my time of troubles.

I did eventually divorce my husband some years later….and just to say that my daughter is actually a perfectly normal and wonderful young woman with no further spooky happenings since, as far as i know!

• loislane 25th February 2021 at 9:14 pm

Yes I can believe it, young children are very open to these things and communication can be through them. How wonderful your dad was looking out for you,😀

• adeliza0165 3rd April 2021 at 9:44 am

Wow! It amazes me how people can come through to people – it’s as if they are so desperate to give you a very important message that they will do it in whatever way they can 👍

• AdrianSF 12th September 2021 at 8:03 pm

I think that is very heartwarming Laura.

• Debzlivelife14 31st March 2021 at 9:55 pm

Yes! And Yes! I believe that too!

• adeliza0165 3rd April 2021 at 10:14 am

What an interesting topic – gave me the shivers as I was reading through the many different experiences that people have had… It really does explain that there really is another level… and a lot more going on within us and around us…

• Ems 3rd April 2021 at 10:49 am

I tend to smell things, like being in a room and smelling strong cigarette smoke, I’m a non smoker and so is my husband, but my granddad, past away years ago and did smoke alot so I like to think its him in the room with me just checking in, this has happened a few times. Or I smell perfume or after shave strongly, again not long after my mum died, one night I clearly smelt her perfume, she always wore the same one, again comforting.

• Chrisdmids 2nd June 2021 at 6:03 am

Good question. When I was 20 and lived in Plymouth for a year I lived in a shared house and one guy had occult books and I’m very inquisitive so I read some and one was about astral travelling. After a few tries, basically meditating into a deep sleep but with the purpose of “travelling” I managed it. I came up to the Midlands to check in on my pregnant ex. Was all very surreal and exciting until I got back and could see myself laying on the bed but I couldn’t get back into myself!!! Hands down the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me!!! Thought I was dead. 33 years later I’m still here and I am spiritual shall we say but I didint do anything like that again obviously 😕🤔

• Chrisdmids 2nd June 2021 at 5:11 pm

OK stop stalking me now 👀😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 but yes we have forgotten lots of ways to communicate and medicate and even interact like people. Makes me sad. Damien marley song, patience is about the “savages in villages” they can heal broken bones with a wet mop!!!

• Cullbaggie 6th June 2021 at 4:28 pm

Slight change of topic! but i believe that we have wronged in another dimension and our punishment is to live on earth until we are forgiven and return to our spiritual home again!

• Deleted User 6th June 2021 at 6:35 pm

Nearly 200 replies so I’m not reading them!
      LSD.
      I was actually on top of a cupboard looking through the floor into the kitchen watching my friends mum making us something to eat.
      I was lying on a couch in reality but told my mate who was lying on his bed that his mum was about to bring us some food and beer.
      Said exactly what was on the sandwiches
      Beer no chance there’s never any in the house.
      She’s coming up with a large tray now and there’s two bottles of beer on the tray.
      In she came with exactly what I’d said.

• loislane 1st October 2021 at 3:44 pm

It is all possible. Some very interesting tales though, I started this thread over a year ago not knowing what responses I would get. Fascinating, every single one of them.

• Donaldb8842 2nd July 2021 at 3:49 pm

A friend of mine was into astral travel in his younger day with a friend of his.
      They say it was possible and the did it just throuh thought.
      He was into spiritualism too

• Trog123 2nd July 2021 at 8:44 pm

What a wonderful question, so many people experience so much and you have asked a question which has connected people who often stay quiet for fear of being boohoo, I experienced out of body and it was a bit scarey, I spent my time pushing air away trying to get back into it!, I’ve been thrown across a room while in a room on my own, seen objects move, heard voices, seen my baby daughter being lifted over me, (I caught her of course), and warned others about not doing certain things without understanding why I was warning then.

• loislane 2nd July 2021 at 8:58 pm

I never expected so much experiences to have come through. And they are absolutely true, people don’t make these things up. I’m glad that so many could tell their stories. Yours is interesting and a bit scarry.

• Trog123 2nd July 2021 at 9:12 pm

Once you accept it, it’s not scarey, apart from the out of body!!! Wasn’t keen on that at all

• Prash2005 11th August 2021 at 7:36 pm

We as human beings are connected to other human beings biologically, to the earth chemically and to the universe atomically.

• Deleted User 11th August 2021 at 10:52 pm

Something that might interest you that relates to this topic, only recently scientists have discovered and proven that the brain can conceptualise up to 11 dimensions… https://www.sciencealert.com/science-discovers-human-brain-works-up-to-11-dimensions

so imagine the possibilities of our mind to initiate other “states of being” like astral projection … not such a quantum leap.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 12th August 2021 at 8:21 pm

I lost my beloved Dad two years ago, just after I took my dog out for a walk and pulled my woolly hat on my head in the mirror and my Dads Eyes were staring back at me out of my face, it freaked me big time to be honest, I still don’t know whether it was because I have my dads eyes, didnt realise and just imagined it was him, I had never seen it before or since though…

• GP6 12th September 2021 at 6:50 pm

I had out of body experiences as a small child. I often felt I was up in the corner of the bedroom ceiling. Maybe my soul hadn’t quite settled in my body.

• loislane 1st October 2021 at 3:38 pm

Think as children we are not bogged down with lifes miseries and hardships, we are free and light as our souls are new and just beginning another journey.

• Arnold 1st October 2021 at 3:23 pm

Hello Lois, I am so glad I came upon this post. I have had flying experiences that I would not put down as dreams. I have loved how I have been left feeling when I wake or come back into what we would call reality.
      I would like to share an experience I had years ago, which is as clear today as it was when I had this amazing journey. I have tried to share my feelings as well as my journey.
      It all took place in Twickenham south east London a place I know very well.
      For those of you who know Twickenham the police station is found on the London Road just down from the railway station.
      Please bear in mind that this experience took place before the changes to the town centre.
      I am walking along past the police station, when for some reason I found myself in the air only about 10 maybe 15 feet off the ground. I initially feel unsure at what is happening, far from being scared I am excited as I remember even in the grips of this experience that I had flown before. I found myself trying to find my balance getting used to being in the air again I settle, my arms are by my side, and I am floating, just floating in the air above the pavement; it is a surreal feeling. What do I do now? Do I paddle my legs, use my arms like I am swimming? How do I move? when I relaxed, I moved with what seemed like the grace of a bird resting on the wing, enjoying the thermals that lifted him in the air. I am now elated and taking in the view from up here. I wish you could be in my head right now, imagine how I feel, its beyond amazing, surely this is everybody’s wish, to float in the air like you were in a pool. I’m moving past the police station, there are cars going past, a bus has just passed me I am just above level with the top deck passengers, they did not see me?? there are market stalls along the road going into the main high street opposite Barclays bank. I wonder why they are there as it is usually just shop fronts. There are lots of people milling around shopping and looking at the stalls going about their day seemingly unaware that I am hovering above them, some people look up as I’m passing not because they have seen me. Or have they? Did they just think what was that I just saw out of the corner of my eye? people often look up when walking, but in this case, they do not see me. I can’t understand why everything is so brightly coloured. The whole street looks so alive from up here, I wish you could see what I am seeing, I am aware that my speed is changing, at this moment I am moving at the speed of someone walking with purpose, I feel amazing, this is brilliant, I can see the whole street, the buildings look so different from this height, as I reach the corner over the top of the traffic I start to move faster, I am now passing over the busses and people, I pass my ex brother in laws flat on Kings street, I look in the window as I pass, his former flat is above a shop I am chuckling to myself, I am aware that I feel like a child who does not know what to do with this incredible amount of excitement. I am fighting the urge to shout down and get someone’s attention, I am moving faster now, the speed is amazing, I have mastered my balance, it is no wonder birds soar and play on the wing, I know I keep saying this is amazing, but the truth is THIS IS AMAZING. I am warm and feel the blood pumping in my veins as I’m sure the adrenaline is taking over. I pass Alsford’s timber merchants on the left as I fly down Heath Road heading towards Twickenham green. I fly over the railway bridge and notice the railway tracks, the bridge is dirty and covered in rubbish, as I approach the green at the very end of the high street, I decide to fly towards Fullwell Twickenham Green is lush with grass and a couple are walking their dog I am now flying over the huge Victorian houses that furnish Hampton Road leading towards Teddington. I am astonished at how much I can see, the back gardens with outside seating, green houses, sheds, I notice the shed roofs with peeling felt, dustbin lids missing, broken toys, bicycles laying on the grass, slides discoloured by the sun. washing hanging on lines broken pathways, and people enjoying the sun. I am aware how much detail I can see as I’m passing over their houses, to much detail to write. I am aware that I now feel a little lonely up here on my own, so much to see and no one to share it with. I want to land and take in what I have just experienced. I’m a little scared and not sure why. I can’t remember landing, but I think I woke or came back to the moment. I’m in bed. I’m laying here wondering what just happened. If this was a dream, then wow. If this was an out of body experience, what a journey. To be allowed to go where I could never suggest in my wildest moment.
      This experience will stay with me along with my other out of body experiences. I wish you could have come with me on that journey with me.

• loislane 1st October 2021 at 3:36 pm

That sounds simply amazing and yes I think you were astral planing, i think that’s what they call it. Incredibly vivid though. I used to dream I was flying but it was always a bumpy rude, could never get off the ground properly. Ive had dreams where I could dictate the flow, plenty of my dreams now involve different scenarios, families.
        I did pop into the consciousness of a person, one of the crew members, on the Concordia when it crashed into the rock, I was aware of the warmth and could hear the gushing water as we walked towards the engine room. That was quite something as I didn’t even know it had happened until I got up. At the time I did not have a tv or radio and no papers, and only knew when I put on the PC. I even remember the conversation still, ‘ it was just like the Titanic but warmer’ which is what I felt at the time.
        If I had come with you it would have felt like Peter Pan and Wendy.
        Great experience though, thank you for sharing.

• Arnold 1st October 2021 at 4:15 pm

That must have been a very personal experience and scary at the same time.
      I do have a recurring experience of testing a flying machine, being very apprehensive of the ability of the inventor and being high in the air, seeing the ground race beneath me as I try to control this machine around a field with very high hedges.
      Your post has awakened all the memories of these experiences, as you have said they remain very vivid.

• Mad Ralph 1st October 2021 at 8:00 pm

When my dad was in his sixties he had a heart attack and was taken to hospital where they restated his heart with the electric shock thing. When I visited the next day he told me about a dream he’d had. He was walking down a beach and on one side of him the weather was stormy with black swirling clouds and the sea was angry with big crashing waves. On the other side the sun was shining, the grass was green and everything was peaceful.
      All of a sudden he felt a massive jolt and he was dragged violently into the storm.
      It sent a shiver up my spine because at this point he didn’t even know he’d been revived with the electric shock. He also said he had no fear of dying from that point on.

In 2018 I was ill in hospital and passed away and was revived on more than one occasion.
      I have no such stories to tell, I just remember struggling to breath and it was like someone flicking a switch off. There was “nothing” until I regained consciousness some time later.
      I believe there’s nothing after death but I have no fear of it.

• Deleted User 1st October 2021 at 10:46 pm

Consciousness is before us each day quite accessible and since the dawn of time no one can explain how it came about what it is or where it is based.
      Does the brain generate it?
      Maybe but maybe not.
      The consciousness may well be elsewhere and the brain like a tv set merely the receiver of it.
      This is what the latest science is telling us.
      Since the dawn of questions and investigations consciousness has been as good as impossible to understand.

• Mad Ralph 1st October 2021 at 10:50 pm

☝️☝️☝️ That’s thought provoking stuff right there. The brain being a receiver and all that 🤔🤔
      But I do believe the brain creates consciousness.

• Deleted User 1st October 2021 at 11:05 pm

I think we have all believed that mate but the latest science is wandering into the realms of the spiritual more and more.
        If you have the time this 11 minute video might challenge that belief.

• Mad Ralph 1st October 2021 at 11:24 pm

It’s intriguing stuff and although I have an opinion (& that’s all I have) it reminds me to keep an open mind. Interesting stuff jac, thanks for posting and allowing me to expand my my point of view. 🧩

• Deleted User 1st October 2021 at 11:14 pm

Imagine this>

A spacecraft arrives to observe earth and the guy in charge phones home to interstellar headquarters and says the life on this planet is quite advanced sir.
      In what ways captain?
      Well they have started rudimentary space travel they have split the atom they have complex electronic communications systems but… but…
      But what captain?
      But it’s meat that is in charge of everything sir!
      What on earth do you mean?
      Meat is walking about this planet and is the dominant life force.
      Meat has split the atom… stop right there captain!
      Are you drunk?
      No sir no I…
      You better get this report right captain meat cannot develop space travel meat cannot split the atom…
      But sir I’m watching it now and all our investigations… relive the captain of his command immediately!

• Mad Ralph 2nd October 2021 at 1:16 am

I’m confused 😐

• Mad Ralph 2nd October 2021 at 1:23 am

I assume your saying that without consciousness animals are just a collection of cells with no intelligence at all.

• Deleted User 2nd October 2021 at 1:38 am

I have no idea Ralph where you got the animals from?
          I think I’m trying to say after you watched that vid that says can the sun have consciousness then why not if meat can.
          The meat being me and you.
          The sun having consciousness to aliens from afar might sound perfectly sensible but meat having consciousness would seem absurd.
          Me and you are the meat.

• Mad Ralph 2nd October 2021 at 1:46 am

Yes you and me are animals (meat)
          Does the sun really have consciousness and thoughts tho?
          It does have control over its surroundings so maybe it does. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Suz Soh 26th November 2021 at 4:31 pm

Ya…why not indeed? who are we to think only human species have “souls”? why not animals or plants too —they are also living things like us just like the oceans and the mountains…- native Indians and aborigines (even Chinese for example) worship rocks, stones, trees — the chinese believe there are spirits in trees and forests – we even build little alters at tree trunk based and put incense sticks every day to ask for blessings….(then we got called to be pagans)..LOL these are ancient spirits — like Feng shuai — we respect the spirits of Nature that we cannot see, some can feel the spirit of the Wind, for example…talking to them…keep open mind that there is something more superior than all of us in the Universe…multi-universes and altered states all co-existing…hence we have All Saints Day, All Souls Day (just like in Mexico) so on…

• Deleted User 2nd October 2021 at 1:51 am

Imagine the religion of the big bang church complete with miracles because none of it is science despite what they tell you and this is where the understanding of where consciousness came from and how.
      No branch of science can understand or explain it.
      There’s a big bang.
      Everything is created.
      Some of the atoms are accidently organised into something that starts thinking asking measuring and it then goes on to build a big telescope and look out and say wow… we’re part of a big explosion that is still unfolding.
      So some of the atoms have mysteriously become the conscience of the universe.
      Looking asking questions about itself measuring exploring etc.
      There is no science that can begin to explain that.
      The vid shows that no matter what they do to try and understand the universe and consciousness (us) it keeps coming back to the fact the universe must have had consciousness before the big bang.
      The thread is about consciousness and no one can explain what that is where it came from why how etc.
      We are part of that big bang that is still happening.
      We are made of some of the atoms from babooom!
      How come those atoms started thinking?
      No one has a clue.
      With all our technology and understanding and knowledge no one has a clue.
      Not only do these atoms start accidently thinking but each group of them develops a unique personality!
      So a thread about consciousness is going to be full of mystery.

• Suz Soh 26th November 2021 at 4:35 pm

Sure, agree — but our definiton of “consciousness” may not be the same as that for animals or insects…they all have own consciousness, own way of communication just like the stars in the sky..

• Mad Ralph 2nd October 2021 at 2:10 am

I see where your coming from, genetics are well understood and the smallest change in DNA can have a profound effect on the outcome of a species and the way it perceives it’s surroundings. This explains our personality but not our consciousness so I can appreciate what your saying.

• Deleted User 2nd October 2021 at 2:21 am

The mystery of it fascinates me.

The total lack of knowledge all these generations long and no one still has any knowledge of what consciousness is and science is even now questioning where it is!

Is yours inside your skull?

Can I take some of it out?

Is it mostly at the front or to one side or maybe lower back near the neck or is my head full of it?

A Beatles song comes on the radio I haven’t heard it for fifty years but I’m singing along because somewhere… in my skull maybe… the words were recorded all those years ago.

I haven’t used these lyrics seen these lyrics or been aware that they’re still in perfect form somewhere… in my skull but suddenly they burst forth!

I’m trying to remember the name of something but can’t recall it just now.

I know I know the answer but the where is the answer?

Why can’t I just tap into it?

Hours sometimes days later I’m shopping in TESCO and it suddenly pops in my head!

How?

Why?

If it was there in my head all the time… why couldn’t I access it when I needed too?

But why has it suddenly been unearthed so many hours later without any effort?

Had I triggered a search function without realising it yesterday and the result just showed up now?

Probably every aspect every word every song ever face and place and taste is in there… where ever in there might be.

The human brain/mind is the most complex thing so far discovered in the entire universe and I’m trusted with one!!!

The wiring and connections are millions of times greater than all the wiring and connections of all the earths communications devices… all of them big and small.

If all my DNA was taken out of me and laid end to end it would be 11 billion miles long.

11 billion miles would encircle the entire solar system!

We are truly much much more than we understand.

Goodnight I’ll find it hard sleeping now because I’ve excited to many neurons now.

Lots of them firing away and lit up.

• Suz Soh 26th November 2021 at 4:55 pm

Just to add to the interesting conversations, ideas in those over 200 posts….one way we can tap into our memories (like “deleted user” was saying about trying to remember stuff but not recall till later)…pyschiatrists use HYPNOSIS to trigger patients to recall past and subconscious/unconscious/suppressed/traumatic experiences like witnessing a murder or accident….also add to the mix — people like my mum was diagnosed as “schizo” because she told the doctors that she could hear voices, people speaking to her…she was put on medication to stop these “noises” and this actually made her unable to work properly (she was a teacher then) and she had to retire early…maybe she was just “super sensitive”? Think we need to explore such phenomena more…so we don’t always get labelled as “schizo” or “mental” or “autistic” etc…maybe our brains work in different ways…and something like a car accident (like my mum suffered before her mental breakdown) triggered that portal in her brain? trauma can trigger stuff that our normal brains are suppressing to ensure we remain “sane, conscious and able to behave in correct way as per majority populations” ? So those who are different, aberrations are classified as “crazy” by the majority?

• Suz Soh 26th November 2021 at 5:05 pm

Think you can try this in a group with an experienced leader, so they can wake you up after 1-2 mins for example, as practice? Not sure but yoga is another way to get into a relaxed state before going into deep meditation? Also in Asia we have people going into a trance –have you seen it on TV or documentaries? Priests, devotees etc fast for a period, pray and get themselves into a higher state (purer mind state) away from families and people in the temple…then they can carry “kavadis” for special festivals or walk on hot charcoals….not get burnt or feel pain….so there is something about being able to go into an alternative state?

• loislane 1st October 2021 at 3:39 pm

I have heard you can do that through meditation, think Id be too scared and not be able to get back into my body.

Add