Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Has anyone baked croissant with success…. an...

bessiebuncounter Posted 1 year ago
Has anyone baked croissant with success…. and does anyone belong to a wild swimming group?
1 like & 6 replies
    • Andy Paddles 16th February 2021 at 6:52 pm

Wild swimming is incredibly popular now, if you’re a Facebook user I imagine there are lots of groups. Don’t forget your bobble hat, every swimmer that I come across has one – next to no clothes, but always a woolly hat!

I don’t know if it would help with the croissants though!

• buntybaylis 16th February 2021 at 7:52 pm

Probably not. But handy post swimming. Thanks for the tip, I’ll take a look.

• Andy Paddles 16th February 2021 at 7:57 pm

I’ve read that the trick is to start in the better weather and the to keep going – that way you acclimatise to the cold one swim at a time.

Good luck!

• buntybaylis 16th February 2021 at 8:04 pm

Yes…most likely to start in the summer as meeting up with groups of people out of the question at the moment.

• Andy Paddles 16th February 2021 at 8:11 pm

That sounds pretty sensible – I imagine that socially distanced swimming is perfectly achievable, however should you need assistance, then it’s up close and personal!

Gives you a bit of time to research – always part of the fun associated with a new activity!

• Deleted User 14th May 2021 at 10:52 am

We’d give that a try lol feel free to dm message with any info thanks

Add