Home Forums General Good things that have happened in 2020!

• Good things that have happened in 2020!

With so much negative news dominating the headlines, sometimes it can be nice to look back at some of the positives that 2020 had to offer – for example, this year Africa was declared free of wild polio, and a cat from Cambridgeshire who had been missing for three years was finally reunited with his owner!

Do you have any positive stories to share?

Posted by Team Rest Less
    • Reply by ls2116

For me personally I am starting to see the light at the end of a long dark tunnel and being a part of this community is helping.

• Reply by Shirlann

Have three new grandkids 2girls and a boy brings total to 9!

• Reply by Tiredtortoise

Despite Covid we sold our house in London and a new home in Bakewell Hope husband likes it when he sees it !!! Been stuck in Jeddah since Jan be home on 30th Nov for 5 weeks

• Reply by KayDanceStyleSparkle

New Wednesday afternoon dance group for the “rest less” community!

• Reply by gbhgrant10

Found a part time job in Adult Care

• Reply by Caz4345

On a personal note I’v just had my final reconstruction operation following a breast cancer diagnosis and treatment last year. Am counting my blessings that I was able to get my treatment done before Covid hit and feeling very grateful to be ending this year cancer free and on the road to recovery.

• Reply by Lindylou56

That’s fantastic news. Enjoy the rest of the Yeat 😊

• Reply by jacksdad

Finally had my piles operated on. Was agony for a few days but now I’m a new man!

Add