Home Forums Food & Drink Good Morning!

Guardinner Posted 2 years ago
Good Morning!

Breakfast today will be bacon, somerset brie and topped with cranberry, port and orange sauce in a half baguette, I have enough for two if anyone wants to try it? Hahaha!! This will be followed by a loooong walk either at the beach or in the hills in North Northumberland 🙂

What are YOU having for breakfast? Answers on a coastguard…

6 likes & 19 replies
    • Millie 3rd November 2020 at 9:04 am

Good Morning Sir!
      Golf course under water so a leisurely breakfast in order I think!
      What are you up to today?

• Millie 3rd November 2020 at 9:12 am

Lost a message! -rye bread with marmite under sliced avocado and poached egg.
        Rather have shared yours though!! 🤣

• Guardinner 3rd November 2020 at 9:25 am

Well, yours is infinitely more healthy than mine! I did have a glass of fresh orange juice to mitigate having port at breakfast… do you often play golf in a bowling alley? Must make for some interesting conversation… 🙂 Hahaha!! Or do you shout STRIKE! on the underwater golf course… does that mean you wear scuba gear when playing too?

• Caroline0359 3rd November 2020 at 10:22 pm

Was going out for lunch so just had fruit.

Your breakfast sounds great . Minus the brie

• Alix 4th November 2020 at 6:33 am

Sounds delicious! Will try for my lunch !

• Deleted User 4th November 2020 at 7:34 am

That sounds lush (but would need to leave the bacon off mine) Ideal start to the day, brekkie then a walk on the beach 🙂
      I’ve just had peanut butter on wholemeal toast and a cuppa. Yum!

• Guardinner 4th November 2020 at 10:21 am

It’s a deal, I will leave the bacon off yours and add extra brie 😍

I have to admit it is pretty nice wlaking through the leaves in the forest now that Autumn is well and truly here – especially with the promise of a hot chocolate and baileys at the end of it 😁

• Compass 360 4th November 2020 at 7:39 am

Bet you were in the Infantry 🤣

Its porridge for me with tinned peaches and Hampshire cream 😝

But at 11am Ill have a black offer and a separate glass of Brandy !! Well it is a very frosty ❄️ morning.  Make the most of your day you and everyone 🌝

• Guardinner 4th November 2020 at 10:19 am

Sorry, nil points to you 😀

Royal Navy weaponeer for 18 years. Hope you’re having a great day! Now, it’s gone 10 so back to the rum, it’s international pirate day ahaaaaarrr!!!

• Bigwellies 4th November 2020 at 9:00 am

No exciting stuff here I’m afraid, a cuppa tea and two chocolate digestive biscuits!

• Merton 4th November 2020 at 9:17 am

Not out of bed yet. But bacon sarnie sounds gooood

• Deleted User 4th November 2020 at 11:22 am

Get you! Yoghurt and fruit and just washed the dug after walk along the beach. Magic

• Michelle Ann 4th November 2020 at 3:01 pm

Granola for me at breakfast

boring eh!!! 😂

your breakfast sounds superb

what’s for lunch?

• Guardinner 4th November 2020 at 3:39 pm

I had meatballs in bolognese sauce (home made) with tagliatelle today. The tagliatelle was shop bought, I couldn’t generate enough gusto to get the pasta board and machine out to make it (I feel so naughty).

Tomorrow will be chicken legs and thighs in capers and olives – marinating now 😃 and buttered jasmine rice with some veggies on the side.

Over to you, full menu from today and tomorrow’s plans please – answers on a coastguard. 🤡🤪

Add