Home Forums General God, I’m knackered!

HH 2021 Posted 9 months ago
God, I’m knackered!

Hey, its 5.30 in the morning, I’ve been awake an hour already 🙄🥱 just wondering🤔 what do you lovely people do out there to get a good night’s sleep?

6 likes & 9 replies
    • Anonymous User (no longer active) 27th August 2021 at 7:45 am

Hi Good Morning HH sorry to hear that you have some trouble sleeping, there is a lot of info on the Web , sleep deprivation and poor sleep is debilitating and has so many negative affects on us. a few tips to start off I’m sure you will get a lot of comments and suggestions, where do I start, I no particular order, you could try a Valarian tea, or Chamomile tea, read something before you go to sleep, don’t watch TV too late or sit in bed on your tablet as this stimulates the brain, if you go to bed with ‘stuff’ or ‘things to do’ on your mind write them down on a pad , forget about them, they will be there for you to deal with in the morning. try meditation , it really does work and give yourself permission to relax and let go, regular exercise helps enormously. get a massage , drinking plenty of water during the day, maintain a good clean diet, no booze , coffee or hot chocolate before bedtime ……… there is a lot more, off the top of my head I hope it helps, take care and have a good day.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 27th August 2021 at 8:32 am

I’m one of the lucky ones so sleep fairly well.
      It must be awful not being able to.
      Not sure if you have an Alexa but if you have you could try going to sleep music!
      It’s vert soothing x

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 27th August 2021 at 8:32 am

Very!

• HH 2021 27th August 2021 at 9:51 am

Thanks for the tip Donald! I do listen to white noise, it does help a bit, still manage to wake up though!🙄

• Brighton Belle 29th August 2021 at 2:03 pm

I sleep well it’s Princess (my cat)that wakes me at 4.30am to go out on manoeuvres the little Minx

• HH 2021 29th August 2021 at 3:56 pm

Mine does the same! You can hear him running around in the hall, and you’re thinking, dear god, what creature has he brought in now?!

• loislane 29th August 2021 at 2:17 pm

I’m lucky to get 6 hours, mostly interrupted by dreams etc

Add