Home Forums General Giving to others in ways of support, encouragement...

linda g Posted 2 months ago
Giving to others in ways of support, encouragement and positivity, is the best way to receive it back in abundance….thumbs up if you agree? :-)
16 likes & 16 replies
    • Chojo 25th September 2021 at 3:33 pm

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Mad Ralph 25th September 2021 at 3:46 pm

I’d say 👍👍👍
      (Unless the person your offering the support, encouragement and positivity to is a narcissist. 😂)

• Brummie Boy 25th September 2021 at 4:27 pm

👍👍👍👍👍

• loislane 25th September 2021 at 5:31 pm

You don’t give to receive more back, that would mean you’re only giving in order to receive.
      Not everyone is grateful for what you do for them.
      And others are more than grateful

• linda g 25th September 2021 at 5:54 pm

I think it’s true that there are times when giving with an open and honest heart, can take persistence and a degree of determination…..but I generally find the rewards are worth it….😊

• Emel 28th September 2021 at 10:38 am

Don’t agree, I have given all my life and been there for people and supported family in troubled times but still find I am on my own when it comes to needing support everyone seems to be too busy.

• linda g 28th September 2021 at 2:04 pm

But maybe that’s what has lead you here Emel….and you will find new friends, relationships and support networks….unexpected things and people that bring good things to your life…..and all because you went looking…..😊

• Shirlann 25th September 2021 at 6:53 pm

A nice thought but not sure if always true 🤔🙃

• Jane2021 26th September 2021 at 8:53 am

Under most circumstances. However, don’t attempt to with a Narcissist because they’ll suck the life out of you!!!

• Shirlann 26th September 2021 at 10:28 am

I gave a lot of support and encouragement to someone who I later found out was doing my husband 🤨again had one day off from work went in while in pain while others had days off to be told no longer needed no thanks or anything 🤨so now given up being too nice and being yes person!

• steveama 26th September 2021 at 1:41 pm

You have said it all, giving is the secret of getting

• Gerard371 28th September 2021 at 1:23 pm

I always try to help others where I can but I never ask for help.

• linda g 28th September 2021 at 2:10 pm

Sometimes our family and friends are bowled over when we ask for help…..it makes us all equal and nakedly human….🤗

Add