Home Forums General Does anyone have a Secret, weird, celebrity crush?...

• Does anyone have a Secret, weird, celebrity crush?!

Posted by Heva 01
    • Reply by SelsdonLion

Professor Alice Roberts!

I think it’s her accent

• Reply by Heva 01

Had to Google her!

• Reply by paxton1974

Watching old Minder & Sweeney see Mitzi Rogers & Adrienne Posta again her voice .

• Reply by Andy Paddles

I think I may be able to out weird you all…

When I was about 14 I found the woman on the Shake n Vac advert disturbingly alluring!

Anyway, I’m leaving now…

• Reply by Lel

Haha!!!! I remember her well!!! Her name was Jenny something…… She also played the head of the Secret Police in the 2 Ronnies “The Worm That Turned”…… Leading a troup of dominant women in leather hot pants and caps!!!!

• Reply by Andy Paddles

That is quite a lot of knowledge you have there Lel! 🤔

• Reply by Lel

I loved the 2 Ronnies Andy!…. I preferred “TWTT” to “Piggy Malone and Charley Farley”…. The Ronnies were great dressed up as “Betty & Janet” resplendent in slippers and pinnies!!! Great stuff!!!

• Reply by Andy Paddles

Who didn’t Lel!

🕯 🕯 🕯️🕯️

• Reply by Lel

“Faw’k ‘andles”….. Haha!!! A classic!!!!

• Reply by Marica

They were brilliant, the best thing they did was the speechless skit called By The Sea , a day out at the seaside , one of the funniest things ever

• Reply by Heva 01

Oh my god, that really made me laugh! 🤣 whatever floats your boat!

• Reply by SteV1Da

I wouldn’t say it’s wierd but I really like the CNN News anchor Erin Burnett. She is a very physically appealing Lady – but also seems highly intelligent and that in itself can be a most attractive attribute.

• Reply by SteV1Da

ps – I always liked Cherie Lunghi. Imagine my surprise when I was stood in a queue at Heathrow waiting to exchange money. She appeared in a parallel queue and just like that she started talking to me. What a nice person she came across as. Some 23 years later it still makes me smile.

• Reply by Heva 01

Fond memories!

• Reply by Dreamyboy

Definitely a heart throb of mine was Cherie Lunghi back in the day – you lucky man.

• Reply by Marica

Almost got your chance there , Steve!

• Reply by Heva 01

Just Googled her, she’s very attractive!

• Reply by SteV1Da

Yes – much younger than I and with a great career in progress. Despite her looks her chief attribute is her manner and mind.

• Reply by Heva 01

A strong, intellectual woman! 🤩

• Reply by Heva 01

I went to a pub near me the other day, saw Jasper Carrot in there, not a weird celebrity crush but was a huge fan of his and was a little star struck!
      Used to love him in his heyday! ” excuse me, I’ve just put some Anthrax in the pick and mix!” Xx 🤣

• Reply by SteV1Da

Aye – he was a funny Guy & I dare say still is.

• Reply by Andy Paddles

Give him a biscuit and he might let you! – my favourite JC line ever!

• Reply by Marica

He was brilliant I saw a few of his live shows and he just had to sit there and people were laughing .

• Reply by Dreamyboy

With an old girlfriend bumped into Lorraine Chase in London years ago – she was lovely and chatty and stunning – at the time became a secret crush of mine.

• Reply by Carol.L

Michael Palin! love his wacky sense of humour and the twinkle in his eye and he seems to be a genuinely nice guy.

• Reply by Blauro

Does anyone remember Elizabeth Sladen?
      She was one of the assistants of Dr Who back in the seventies. I think she was Tom Bakers assistant.

• Reply by Colin in Kent

She was, and then had new found fame after the new series brought her back, and she got her own children’s series The Sarah Jane Adventures, sadly cut short due to her tragic death.

• Reply by SteV1Da

Yes she was a beautiful lady back in the day – and again when she re appeared, sadly in what proved to be her later years. RIP lovely Lady.

• Reply by devman825

oh mine is Michelle Yeoh big fan #1 choice and Kate Beckinsale go to be my second 💕❤😍💖

Cheers
      David
      Best Summer Vacation Book ever Written: “Where to Stay on Vacation” by Moe Tell.

• Reply by Heva 01

No, I’ll have to Google her too!

• Reply by BeaV

Not sure it counts as weird:) but definitely in the serious crush category:) My knees used to go weak everytime I saw Ralph Fiennes🤩. And I when David Suchet played Poirot, loved his dark eyes, that one maybe a bit weird? 🙂

• Reply by Heva 01

No, David Suchet has amazing eyes! I remember thinking the same!

• Reply by Liffy

Jimmy Nesbit and Ray Winstone , I think it’s the accent that does it for ….. as for Antonio Banderas well 🥰😍

• Reply by Marica

Aw you took my crush away , James Nesbitt for sure, if he had come into my house at ant point , he would never have been allowed to leave!

• Reply by Heva 01

Good choices too! ❤ love this site, it’s great for chatting to new people! 😀

• Reply by Lel

It is Heva! I’m enjoying this more than FB!!!

• Reply by Paul_

I think Anya Taylor-Joy is rather nice!
      Some people have described her as ugly, partly becasue of her wide-spaced eyes but I think she’s mesmerising! 💖

• Reply by Josie The Black Country Wench

I had a real thing about Janis Joplin, so much so that I wanted to be her. She was my heroine.

• Reply by Leesh

I think mine could be considered a weird crush – Hagrid from Harry Potter! Not Robbie Coltrane, just Hagrid!

• Reply by Heva 01

Hagrid, definitely weird, but funny!🤣

• Reply by Marica

I get that, a protector!

• Reply by loislane

Jacob rees-mogg

• Reply by BeaV

😁

• Reply by loislane

I know…right!
          I saw him on the panel show quite a few years back now and he just made me laugh. Obviously not so much now of course

• Reply by siouxpiercy

😂 😂 There’s definitely something about him! I love it when he’s on Have I Got News For You!

• Reply by loislane

That’s the show, I’m having trouble recalling names and shows at the moment.
          Yes he does, weirdly 😀

• Reply by Heva 01

Oh my! 🤣

• Reply by Marica

Apart from James Nesbit as mentioned earlier, (I would have married that man in a shot) , I rather liked Alan Rickman as well. But Michael Keaton comes close, it was his eyes, I have never seen anyone with eyes like that , mesmerising. And dare I say for you oldies on here , as a child, I adored Richard Chamberlain who played Doctor Kildare

• Reply by loislane

Viggo Mortenson as stryder,

• Reply by Marica

ohhh yes, Lois!! I agree there

• Reply by siouxpiercy

Ohhh! Alan Rickman! 😍😍

• Reply by loislane

He was such a great actor

• Reply by Heva 01

I remember Richard Chamberlain in the Thornbirds, how I wished I was Meggie! God he was gorgeous 😍

• Reply by Marica

Wasn’t he just!!

• Reply by Lel

Loved Alan Rickmans voice…. Mmmmmm…….. And I adored Michael Keaton in “Birdman”…. A fantastic movie!!!!

• Reply by Marica

Agree !

• Reply by VFP

I can’t say it’s a weird but I do fancy Benedict Cumberbatch 😍

• Reply by BeaV

A tiny bit weird may be? 😉

• Reply by VFP

Not to me 😊

• Reply by Marica

He has a something about him….?

• Reply by VFP

I think they call him the thinking woman’s crumpet 😉

• Reply by Marica

😀 😀

• Reply by siouxpiercy

It’s a bit weird.. 😂 But who am I to talk? Rowan Atkinson in one of the Blackadder series is on my list..!

• Reply by Heva 01

I liked him with his beard, thought it really suited him!

• Reply by siouxpiercy

It did! Glad it wasn’t just me!

• Reply by Ian1964

I was in the office today and Catherine zeta Jones name came up. Instantly every guy had a memory of when she first appeared on TV.

• Reply by loislane

Darling buds of may?

• Reply by Ian1964

Yeah when she first burst into TV in the Darling Buds, I think every man had a crush.

• Reply by Heva 01

She was and still is gorgeous! Her hubby wasn’t bad in his heyday either!

• Reply by Ian1964

We all looked good in our hay days:)

• Reply by Heva 01

It’s a shame we all have to get old 😪!

• Reply by SelsdonLion

When I was young, I used to love the Flintstones cartoons. I found Betty Rubble strangely attractive!

• Reply by loislane

Lol

• Reply by Heva 01

Yabba Dabba do!🤣

• Reply by SelsdonLion

Definitely! 🤣

• Reply by Ziggy1959

Jan Francis from just good friends

• Reply by Heva 01

A real blast from the past! Xx

• Reply by Sue.L

Not a ‘celebrity’ as such but a wonderful actor who played a hard-nosed and unforgiving detective in Callan, and of course many other productions, Edward Woodward. There, I’ve admitted it. Nobody could why I liked him, perhaps I used to go for that type. Only in fiction of course!

Add