Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Do we have anyone else who is interested in spirit...

Opalwiz Posted 6 months ago
Do we have anyone else who is interested in spiritualism on here ? It’s a subject which I am quite drawn too!
4 likes & 6 replies
    • ShirleyB 27th July 2021 at 7:41 am

Hiya its always fascinated me

• Opalwiz 27th July 2021 at 7:44 am

Yes and me …. I’ve had quite a few readings … some of which have been spot on and a few I think must have been for the Woman next door🤣🤣

• Glenda 21st August 2021 at 5:27 pm

Im interested in spiritualism have been since i was a teenager, the more i get into it the more it facinates me

• Diane Harris 2nd September 2021 at 11:09 am

Hi. It is interesting. My mum had a couple of out of body experiences in her youth, my sister had the gift, if you can call it that, (she chose not to develop it), and she communicated with me not long after passing away. I have a few tales to tell. So yes, I am interested

• Donaldb8842 2nd September 2021 at 11:27 am

It’s something that interests me but don’t know how to go about looking into it

• Opalwiz 2nd September 2021 at 11:49 am

I went to a couple of workshops one being with Tony Stockwell in Essex. To watch him do the table rocking is truelly amazing. I have also been to numerous others
      Colin Fry Sally Morgan John Edwards who were good on one day and not so good on the other.
      I have been told that I could easily do this and have predicted many things some good other not so good.
      I think the place to sart would probably be with a few personal readings and then take it from there

Add