Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Days out

Daryl5869 Posted 1 year ago
Days out

Colchester zoo. Miss going here

3 likes & 9 replies
    • Working artist 5th April 2021 at 4:03 am

This looks as if you come from Colchester (Colchester zoo?!). I haven’t heard of anyone from my area yet. I have been a member for some time now but never looked at the Essex page.

• Deleted User 5th April 2021 at 9:55 am

All my life apart from a brief spell living in Bristol. I would love to move away, just can’t afford it
      How about you?

• Officeboy 5th April 2021 at 10:34 am

Yes I lived in Bristol for a short while and lived in London most of my life. But 8 years ago moved to Harold Wood Essex near Brentwood, well i feel its not proper Essex its still just in London borough, advantages quiet and nearby to country parks, disadvantages nothing to do round here and some of the area looks a bit rundown, and most of the people are Londoners here, who have moved out, so i would love to move again, not back into London. If i could find a lively area nearby to countryside good transport links and old and young mixing together, that would be a bonus for me.

• ally53 12th April 2021 at 5:05 pm

I use to love going to Colchester Zoo. I think it re~opens today, will have to take the grandkids in the summer. Do you have any plans to go there this year?

Add