Home Forums Hobbies, Sports & Leisure dancing people?

Add comment

• dancing people?

I would love to meet people who like dancing. I do Ceroc modern jive and I know there is no classes currently

Posted by allan.prasad
Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Reply by christine.twigg

Hi

I love dancing and used to do street dance but gave up a while ago.  Isn’t it a shame though that people can only dance these days socially at classes or an organised event?! What has happened to discos that didn’t start ridiculously late and you were home by the time night clubs now begin!

• Reply by Mary A

Discos were the best!! So glad I was young in the 80’s. The big hair, shoulder pads, Frankie Goes to Hollywood. 😂😂. Fabulous memories!

• Reply by Mary A

I love dancing and started off with Scottish Country Dancing.(I live in the SW of Scotland) I used to go to line dancing and ballroom. Missing the classes!

• Reply by allan.prasad

Shame I live too far away x

• Reply by Mary A

Shame indeed Allan. I’ve had to look up Ceroc as they don’t seem to teach this around here. Looks great fun… in fact, far more fun than Scottish Country Dancing! 😂😂

• Reply by allan.prasad

I can do as I live in Dartford

Allan

• Reply by allan.prasad

Love to find a partner as I miss my Ceroc so much. I live in Dartford

Allan

• Reply by Challenger

I’m single and live in Southend and I’d absolutely love to learn how to line dance! Anyone??

• Reply by allan.prasad

Wud lov to come to Southend for dancing. I live in Dartford

Allan

• Reply by Sue

I’m live closer to you in Hornchurch! No dancing classes around at the moment though ☹️

sue

• Reply by sandria.leggett

I too love to dance – ballet, Zumba, salsa, bachatango… not tried ballroom recently  but used to in my youth:  maybe we should start a Zoom weekly session?

• Reply by ChristaD27

I’ve never heard of Ceroc until I read about it here. It sounds brilliant! Unfortunately, the venues are all closed currently but, I’ve found some videos of beginner routines you can learn on your own. Can’t wait to check them out! Thanks guys!

• Reply by moonlady

Can’t help but notice it’s all women replying. Are there really no men who like to dance?

• Reply by allan.prasad

I am male and lyv and miss dancing.

Allan

• Reply by japinluv

I did post a reply saying how much I enjoy dancing.

• Reply by joyce.moore

I love dance – of all types.  I wish I could work out a way of teaching / dancing ‘online’ – though I am part of a group which runs online sessions regularly.  I’m in Leicestershire and dancing will be at the top of my list when we get ‘back to normal’ – (well alongside singing).  I’ve done ballroom ceroc, latin – ballet in the past – and have taught others to dance.  It would be good to keep the discussion going – with plans for a mass ‘breakout’ dance event when we are finally free to do so !

• Reply by Adeline

I used to do Ceroc but hung up my dancing shoes when I couldn’t get a lift to their venues. Great form of exercise. Miss it.

• Reply by japinluv

Hello fellow dancers,

I has never danced till my late 30’s and took up modern jive. Loved it and never looked back. That was 17 years ago.

Went on to ballroom and Latin. But jive still my favourite.

• Reply by cathrussell1955

Anyone from Scotland that likes dancing?

• Reply by chrisday_narca

Love American Square Dancing – hubby and I also teach it.  Lancaster where we have two clubs.  Starting back October ish hopefully.  If you’re interested in trying contact me direct.

• Reply by cathrussell1955

I also love dancing I do ballroom,Latin American line dance old time dance would love to try some swing dance I am in Edinburgh

• Reply by siobhan.cator92

I would love to learn to dance but I have 2jeft feet….I also live in Norfolk

Viewing 20 reply threads