Home Forums Arts & Culture Creatives club

Craftynan Posted 2 years ago
Creatives club

I was wondering if anyone had set up a crafters club here? As we can’t get out to join groups I wondered if one was started would anyone be interested? It would be at a set time each month, to begin with, and would be open to all creatives as it’s purpose would be to have a place to meet new people and have a natter whilst doing your own projects.

7 likes & 20 replies
    • Suzanara 18th November 2020 at 11:06 pm

Hi Craftynan I would be interested in a craft get together online.

• Suzanara 19th November 2020 at 11:53 am

Hi again, I do all sorts of crafts ..my current favourite is needle felting, I like making flowers but my most recent was a sun face, not sure it would be a good idea to chat and needle felt, the needles are very sharp!!!(I know from experience) I could do some crochet would be safer!!!!

• Craftynan 27th November 2020 at 8:55 am

Hi Suzanara, I have set up a meeting place on a page on Facebook it’s called “All in crafters” and our first meeting to chat is 3rd January 2021 I look forward to meeting you there.

• Craftynan 19th November 2020 at 8:27 am

Great, and thank you for replying. Can I ask what type of craft do you do? And when would be the best time to get together?

• Craftynan 20th November 2020 at 8:14 am

Great whatever craft you follow you are welcome we just need to set a date-time and format ie Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, or which ever seems best to you.

• lindsay 21st November 2020 at 8:05 am

Great idea. I would join if able. I am only proficient at knitting but want to try new things.

• Craftynan 27th November 2020 at 8:54 am

Hi Lindsay, I have set up a meeting place on a page on Facebook it’s called “All in crafters” and our first meeting to chat is 3rd January 2021 I look forward to meeting you there.

• Caz4345 21st November 2020 at 9:40 am

I would be interested in this. I crochet but also like to try new things. I’ve just had a go at needle felting and at some point want to try wood burning and diamond painting. I like the idea of getting together once a month for a chat while crafting and for sharing some ideas too.

• Craftynan 27th November 2020 at 8:53 am

Hi Caz4345, I have set up a meeting place on a page on Facebook it’s called “All in crafters” and our first meeting to chat is 3rd January 2021 I look forward to meeting you there’

• Roselea 21st November 2020 at 4:14 pm

I would be really interested

• Craftynan 27th November 2020 at 8:53 am

Hi Roselea, I have set up a meeting place on a page on Facebook it’s called “All in crafters” and our first meeting to chat is 3rd January 2021 I look forward to meeting you there.

• m_mc_new 21st November 2020 at 4:15 pm

I do lots of crafts and am missing my meet ups. A creative club would be good.

• Deleted User 26th November 2020 at 6:02 pm

I would be interested in joining in ladies if that’s ok at the moment I am glass painting mostly wine bottles but like to do gift boxes as well

• Deleted User 27th November 2020 at 9:36 am

Hi Everyone. I would be interested as I’d like some ideas for new crafts for me to do. I enjoy knitting, sewing and painting but there are lots of other things out there for me to try, but it’s knowing where to start!

Add