Home Forums Local Groups England Cambridgeshire Coffee and help finding things in Cambridge

Heather W Posted 3 weeks ago
Coffee and help finding things in Cambridge

Recently I stopped work and am now seeking people to meet, classes to join, company on walks.

All ideas welcome and, if you would like to share over coffee, so much the better!

1 like & 2 replies
    • Suz Soh 25th November 2021 at 10:07 am

You are lucky to be in city centre area, easy to walk around places, events — always something happening around Bridge Street (my favourite is CU Orator beer garden at back of Round Church whic is less crowded, fewer tourists so they let you sit chat with friends etc for as long as you like ordering coffee/tea/drinks). The other nice warm place (for winter nowadays) to “hang out” is Fitzwilliams museum & cafe — very cosy nice friendly place, free exhibitions (was there recently for The Gold of the Steppe) https://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/visit-us/exhibitions/gold-of-the-great-steppe

• Heather W 25th November 2021 at 12:13 pm

Thank you Suzy. I am lucky but it’s not so easy finding things or building a community during Covid. I am sure these will be good starts:)

Add