Home Forums Arts & Culture Calling north london, arsenal looked a lot better...

Dermac Posted 2 years ago
Calling north london, arsenal looked a lot better last night, and might be getting there act together at last, any arsenal fans out there?

Love football, and lots of other things, hobbies are there to be created. Lets start a new hobbie, give some ideas, and i bet it works out

1 like & 13 replies
    • Thecraftygirl 19th January 2021 at 9:27 am

All my boys do is scream at the TV and groan when arsenal are playing! I keep telling them to support someone else and they look at me like I’ve grown two heads! 🤣. They’ve done better recently though!

• Dermac 19th January 2021 at 9:54 am

Yes I love the arsenal, and the ladies team as they’re brilliant as well , your boys love the gunners, good to see they’ve got good sense lol.

• BridJames 19th January 2021 at 8:29 pm

not sure I can really call myself an Arsenal supporter but from when we moved to Islington in 1977 I took an interest in them. I somehow feel that since the team has become dominated by overseas players they don’t generally do as well as when they had the likes of Adams, Bould and Winterburn.

• Blauro 19th January 2021 at 9:13 pm

None here!

• loislane 19th January 2021 at 10:26 pm

Nope, half my family are though and next door neighbours…we are man utd fans

• Dermac 20th January 2021 at 2:00 am

Man U are on a good run at the moment, it’s so exciting 👍

• loislane 20th January 2021 at 10:50 am

Yes it is, been waiting a long time, my son has supported them for 27 years since he was 8. I think it’s going to be a close run between the top teams. So yes, exciting for all.

• Dermac 20th January 2021 at 11:00 am

Hi,Clark Kent here lol ,if and when arsenal, get into the top 4, let’s hope they can stay there, fingers and toes crossed 🤞

• loislane 20th January 2021 at 11:54 am

We have to win the title so we can hear klopp go off on one

• Dermac 20th January 2021 at 5:04 pm

That would be great to see, it’s a lot easier to lift the title, than retaining it, but we must agree, it’s the best league in the world👍

• loislane 20th January 2021 at 6:40 pm

It is the best league, which is why so many want to play here, fingers crossed for a win tonight.

• Dermac 20th January 2021 at 6:47 pm

No way, hope yous get beat 10-0. Lol. Predict. 3-0 to United 👍 that will cheer you up?

Add