Home Forums Dating bored lol

ADE. Posted 2 months ago
bored lol
13 replies
    • BernSawle 3rd December 2021 at 10:57 am

GET RID OF THE WALLPAPER. PAINT THE WALLS WHITE DECLUTTER ALL PICTURES AND OBJECTS DIVIDE OBJECTS INTO 4 PILES .ONE FOR EACH OF THE FOUR SEASONS WE ARE NOW IN WINTER SO PLACE THE OTHER S 3 IN BOXES AND HIDE IN CUPBOARDS UNDER STAIRS . LOSE THE JOGGING BOTTOMS AND REPLACE WITH SOME DECENT TROUSERS AND THE T SHIRT . UNFOLD YOUR ARMS . SPREAD YOUR ARMS WIDE AND SMILE THEN GO FOR A WALK .
      JOB DONE BEST WISHES BERN

• ADE. 3rd December 2021 at 11:18 am

hahaha yeah right, ya dont then no??? smile is hard whats to smile about? and i dont like livin in sheds, love my decs, but then again i have got diff paper, pics ect now. so its a start, thanks for interior dec help Berns.

• Heidi 5th December 2021 at 9:54 am

Perhaps not white!

• Mad Ralph 3rd December 2021 at 11:11 am

Jeez remind me never to post a picture when Brutal Berns knocking about. 😂
      He’s like Gok Wan of the restless community.
      😉

• BernSawle 3rd December 2021 at 1:39 pm

T WAS MEANT AS A SHORT CUT, FROM THINGS I HAVE LEARNED OVER THE YEARS .
      I TAKE THE GOK WAN COMMENT AS A HUGE COMPLIMENT
      THANKYOU BERN

• Suziku 4th December 2021 at 9:46 am

Hi Ade. Had a little chuckle at the advice given. I thought that first, I’d ask ‘what do you do’? Are you retired, hobbies, etc. Are you outgoing, want to meet people? Is the boredom all the time, or just a temporary thing because you can’t do the things you normally do? I can easily get bored if I can’t do the things I normally do but generally, I keep busy. The one thing I’d agree with BernSawle on is, go for a walk, it’s great for mental health.

• ADE. 4th December 2021 at 12:16 pm

Hi Suziku, yeah i agee with the walking thing, and i do get out a little now, i have problems going out alone, which vary, due to a few mental health reasons, , but saying that, i am fighting a million things all at the moment, the foto of me originally, which is what BernSwale commented on was 2 or 3 yr ago when it was took, so i didnt take his comments to heart, even tho, i see his point,
        no i am not bored all the time, just a bit of time, as i am now into my music thing, recording at home soon hopefully, when i manage to get it all sorted and set up right, haha which keeps me happy, occupied and busy (ish) but that will probably wait now untill christmas and new year are past,
        I hope you are keeping well, and thank you for taking time to read, giggle and reply. thank you.

• Mad Ralph 14th December 2021 at 12:17 am

Hey Ade, take no notice of that tosser, he won’t be bothering you again. 👍

• Linpap 14th December 2021 at 8:57 am

Yep take no notice good riddance to certain people most of us on here are ok quite kind and friendly in fact

• Dennis 14th December 2021 at 12:33 am

Ade take no notice of this twisted fella, brush his words off.
      If you click on his name you’ll find he’s no longer on the site. Just a strange deviant who got a kick out of being vile to people, quite a few people in fact.

Take care my friend 👍

• ADE. 13th December 2021 at 11:48 pm

i guess id best change my bait then, i aint a racist, i dont deal with EDL, ( i did, till i saw sense.) and i aint no scrounging dosser, and i dont need no one like that, im a genuine fella, just gettin through life the best i can, looking for a honest genuine friend, thats all.

Add