Home Forums General Be the first to get Rest Less merchandise in our o...

Team Rest Less Posted 4 weeks ago
Be the first to get Rest Less merchandise in our online shop!

You asked, we listened! Tackle the day in style with a Rest Less branded polo shirt or pick up some essentials with our spacious tote bags. Shop the range today and get 20% off your order plus free delivery on all products – just use the code LAUNCH at the checkout.

Shop the range here: https://shop.restless.co.uk/collections/all

7 likes & 7 replies
    • Always 30th April 2022 at 3:01 pm

Fab idea I’ll be getting mine when I’m back in the uk!

• Always 9th May 2022 at 8:46 am

Hmm I’m struggling Team Rest Less? Have my items in my basket but it boots me out every time I click pay?

• Team Rest Less 9th May 2022 at 9:54 am

Hi Sarah,
        Thank you very much for letting us know, sorry about the inconvenience there.
        I have tested it at our end and it all looks fine. Please, if you could share with us more information that will help us with our troubleshooting that would be great.
        If you could let us know the steps you have followed, whether you went to the shop pages via the mobile app or not, the device you are using, laptop, desktop, mobile, your operating system and the browser.
        In fact, it would be great if we could jump on a quick call so that you can show me what happens?
        Feel free to email at [email protected] should you prefer that.
        Thank you!
        Gaetano

• Always 9th May 2022 at 9:59 am

I used my mobile phone, clicked on the link, loaded up my basket, added all my delivery and payment details but then the very last step to confirm everything results leads to me being booted? I will keep trying 😊

Add