Home Forums General Bargain!

Cheers on toast Posted 4 months ago
Bargain!

It amazes me how something like this gets as far as being put on a shelf.

5 likes & 13 replies
    • Shirlann 24th January 2022 at 4:27 pm

Oh because people don’t think 🤔 or do the maths 😁 should be £2.25! Or was you talking about something else 🤔😁

• Daisychain 24th January 2022 at 4:36 pm

Those offers abound. It’s such a con but I’m not surprised people are taken in, especially if shopping with children.

• Linpap 24th January 2022 at 5:11 pm

🤣🤣🤣

• beetlejuice 24th January 2022 at 5:12 pm

Reminds me of Raj in David Walliams show

• Chojo 24th January 2022 at 5:18 pm

I see this all the time, it amazes me when I here someone saying “oh wow that’s a bargain let’s stock up”
      But when I explain the maths to them they just look at me with a blank stare and say “ but it’s on offer”
      🤦‍♂️

• Catwoman 24th January 2022 at 5:39 pm

Not everyone is good with numbers Chojo 🤣

• beetlejuice 24th January 2022 at 9:51 pm

i am sure i have tried to buy packs of ibuprofen /paracetamol 3 for £1 only to be told at checkout that i cant buy more than 2 packs of those, or did i imagine this?

• Catwoman 25th January 2022 at 5:29 pm

You can only have two packs. But might have been able to have two of one and one of the other?

• beetlejuice 26th January 2022 at 9:57 am

well, i am sure i tried to buy 2 paracetamol and 1 ibuprofen and lady on till said cant buy 3 packs ? and i said well why are they 3 for £1 to which she just smiled. who makes up these rules.Energy drinks for example, have to be 21 to purchase? but can buy a double expresso at school canteen? i recently witnessed a young lad in a chemist trying to buy a tin of hairspray (obviously his mom had sent him) the cashier refused to serve him and he got upset and left the shop in tears.When i left the chemist i saw the lad explaining to his mom that the chemist wouldn’t serve him and she smacked him across the head!

• Catwoman 26th January 2022 at 10:45 am

The world’s gone mad it’s as simple as that 🤣

Add