Home Forums Health Ayurveda

Damayanthi Posted 1 year ago
Ayurveda

As I am a Sri Lankan I have been brought up using ayurveda remedies if ever I had a cold, cough, fever, flu and most any illnesses. I would be very happy to give you some tips about how to treat your health using ayurveda remedies as they are so effective and harmless to health.

3 likes & 6 replies
    • PeaceLily 15th May 2021 at 8:47 am

Thank you Damayanthi I would be very interested to hear your tips.

• Damayanthi 15th May 2021 at 9:05 am

You are welcome PeaceLily. I am happy to give you some tips about Ayurveda. Please let me know for example how to prevent a cold, cough etc.

• Deleted User 16th May 2021 at 6:24 pm

Thank you Damayanthi, I wake up mostly with a blocked nose in the morning, please let me know which Ayurvedic remedy can help me
      Thanks
      Bharath

• Fluff 16th May 2021 at 8:34 pm

Hi Damayanthi, Sometimes I get a little wheezy (weak chest). Interested in any recomendation. 🙂

• PeaceLily 18th May 2021 at 9:24 pm

Hi Damayanthi if I think I have a cold starting I usually increase my vitamin C. However, I started making turmeric and ginger shots to boost my immune and havent had a cold since. I recently read about putting cinnamon in your drinking water. Is this something you would recommend?

• Deleted User 23rd May 2021 at 12:55 pm

Hi Damayanthi, what would be your tips for joint pains and stiffness of hip and knee due to arthritis?
      Thanks

Add