Home Forums Jobs and careers Are you 50+ and still working? If so would you be up for participating in my research project?

Add comment

• Are you 50+ and still working? If so would you be up for participating in my research project?

Hello – I am currently researching professional/senior management careers as part of my PhD. If you are aged 50+ and still working (full, part time or self employed) and would be interested in finding out more about being involved in my research project I’d be delighted to hear from you.

Posted by jacqui.roulston
Viewing 21 reply threads
    • Reply by annestitcher

Im nearer 61 than 60 now and working full time with no plans to retire before late 60s when I reach legal retirement age and would be happy to help with your research.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by annestitcher.
      • Reply by jacqui.roulston

Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

• Reply by joy56st

I am nearly 64, work full time, I would be happy to help

Joy

Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

• Reply by ljsteward

This is right up my alley and I would love to be involved.  I am 76 and have continued to work since reaching my retirement age 10 years ago.  I am in the U.S.  I am a Transition Coach supporting people 50+ approaching retirement and those in retirement who want to continue earning an income.

• Reply by mmain21

Hi….I’m 63 and still work full time….happy to be involved x

• Reply by diannestewie

Hello , I’m Dianne . I am mid 50’s and work full time in the phatmceutical industry. Happy to help

Dianne

• Reply by cath

yes would be happy to help Im 58 and still working

Cath

• Reply by minpen21

Hello I’m newly 50 & full time worker. Happy to help

Debbie

Debbie

• Reply by stripyteapot

Hi, I am a Technical Analyst age 52 and work full time. Happy to help with research.

stripyteapot – Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

• Reply by eddyh105

I am 60 years old and still working full time for the local council.

Eddy – Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

• Reply by janakif

Hi, I’m 57 and still working full time in a private primary school.

Jan

• Reply by Sharon

I am 54 and even though made redundant in December 2019 from the City, I am actively looking for work…not ready to retire yet. Would be happy to take part in your project.

Sharon

• Reply by Michele Eckford

Hi there

I’m very much interested to be included in your research.  I work part-time for a Care Giving Company and self-employed as a mobile massage therapist.  I am 63yrs and plan to continue working for many more years.  Mxxx

michele – Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

• Reply by juliette.cavilla

Hi

I’m 52 and working full time!

Happy to help with research

🙂

Juliette – Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

• Reply by kitiwa

Hi, I am 59 yrs old and working full time. I would like to assist in your research programme.

Kind regards, Claudia

Claudia – Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

• Reply by nigcoa

Hi,

I’m 62,and still work on a temporary, casual basis for five different employers.This enables me to work full-time some weeks, part-time some weeks, or take long breaks whenever I wish.

I was in business for myself over twenty years ago, and would ideally start up a new business to work from home.

I would be pleased to be of assistance to you,and look forward to it.

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel – Thank you for replying – it is much appreciated. As I don’t think I can private message you on this community and there are no emails on profiles, please could I ask you to email me at [email protected] and we can pick up the conversation from there?

Viewing 21 reply threads