Home Forums Jobs & Careers Anyone making/thinking of making a complete career...

• This topic has 74 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ems.
Loobielou Posted 2 years ago
Anyone making/thinking of making a complete career change after 50?

Well this is me at 52 and 3/4, and I seem to be a rare breed and one viewed with much suspicion! It is exciting, haaaard, scary but exhilarating and I would be really interested in hearing from others already doing this or thinking of doing it. There is (so much!) life after 50! And no should tell you otherwise!

20 likes & 74 replies
    • deborahlawunmi 28th September 2020 at 11:23 am

Hello – Yes. It’s totally possible. I have two simple tips for you:

1. I’d recommend reading some of the excellent literature that is currently available on this subject. So that I don’t bombard you with titles try: You’re Hired! Find work at 50+ A positive approach to securing the job you want by Denise Taylor.
      2. Build credibility and contacts in the new  field that you want to work in by doing volunteer work and also reaching out to people by asking for “informational interviews.” I’m a great fan of the informational interview which is a great way to start building your contacts.  Best of luck Deborah

• Wolfy 7th March 2021 at 12:09 pm

What a great idea! ‘Informational interview’. like it

• ljsteward 29th March 2021 at 5:46 pm

This is in response to key comments from Metroman and Deborah.

You two are certainly on the right track by engaging in the job search process so actively. Reading practical “how to find work after 50” type books is certainly helpful and today you will find many. Also getting active with Google will answer a lot of questions of course.

In my career management work I make sure people first spend time assessing their strongest skills and interests. Then do some good research to track those skills and interest clusters as they show up in tracking information about companies and people related to those interests.

That effort should uncover a companies doing the type of work you would love to do or it may highlight someone doing that work who would then become a good person to contact for an “informal discussion.”

And as Wolfy mentioned below, information interviews are a great if you do it correctly. I call it strategic networking. That means there is a specific purpose behind your information search. You are reaching out not because you found a job opening. Instead, you are contacting someone because you are tracking a special interest you have and your search turned up their company or their name.

It then become logical why you are contacting them. Your interest is to learn more about the work they do and get some idea about growth aspects or special challenges they are facing and so much more. If no potential opening in the near future seems to be developing, then at minimum you can ask for another contact they know doing the same work so you can continue to learn more about what other companies are doing in the field your interested in.

It is true that the majority of job opportunities are discovered via this approach. It is called the “hidden job market” because these opportunities have not yet been officially published. Keep in mind companies are always experiencing change. Someone leaves, gets fired, retires, etc. Or, the company is now ready to start adding people but have not made the decision to spend the money for advertising or assigning a recruiter.

If you happen to show up and show your strong interest in the work they are doing, you may discover through your questioning that they just happen to have an opening or they like what you can offer and, believe it or not, it is common enough that they may bring you in even without an opening if they discover you could help them with a challenge they are facing.

So, put as much effort as you can on the “informational interviewing” side of the process. One way or another, that effort stands a better chance of making something good happen.

• DebzO’R 14th October 2020 at 12:09 am

Hi yes I’m 53 and just started training to be a dog trainer, I have left my job, my house has a sold sign outside and once exchanged am moving to a new area in the Scottish Borders and starting a new career with dogs, training, boarding and walking, a little scary as a single woman but exciting. Unfortunately the training course is on hold at the minute due to Covid but hopefully will start again soon.

Does anybody have any tips on building a good website?

• ljsteward 15th October 2020 at 9:47 pm

Hi DebzO’R,

I applaud you new goal and want to encourage you to stay the course.  I will assume you have a passion for working with dogs and to me that equates to making this pursuit a great success.  It does take time and you will bump into challenges like figuring out how to put a website together and then building an audience for your service.  However every success story has a beginning just like yours now.  So stick with it, keep finding advisors, mentors, friends, coaches, support groups like this – that will help you along.

One website platform that provides pre-made beautiful templates based on the type of service you have is called Wix.com.  Check them out.  Also, I have a friend in Germany that I had a Zoom call with just this morning – she is a highly experienced dog trainer and has a website community.  Her name is Sara Hughley.  Here is the link to her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/zerotoherodog/?ref=bookmarks

I know she would enjoy talking with you.  Just let her know that Larry Steward is making the connection.  Please do and good luck with everything.

• DebzO’R 15th October 2020 at 11:24 pm

Hi Larry

Thankyou, very much appreciated. I will definitely check out wix.com and Sara’s Facebook. It will be great to get ideas and tips from someone in the field.

yes I have always had a passion for dogs and have been thinking about this for the last few years but with work commitments and having that regular income been to afraid to give it up and have a go. But having lost my job though covid it’s actually given me the push I needed and can’t wait to get started.

Debbie

• ljsteward 17th October 2020 at 3:33 pm

Hi again,

I spent some time reviewing the course catalog Rest Less provides for some of the clients I’m working with and saw something I thought you may be interested in.  Understand that I believe you are highly experienced in training dogs, however I believe it helps to see how other trainers promote their service and learn from their teachings as well.

The course is called: Dog Behavior and Training

Here is the overview:

Learn practical training skills, how to correct bad behaviors, and advanced training techniques for making you and your dog happy

Get inside your dog’s mind to reap the results of reward-based dog training. Through an understanding of dog psychology you move onto motivating your best buddy using rewards and how to cope with bad behavior, as well as learning a lexicon of basic commands.

This is a reasonable $15.99 course

Here is the link:
          https://offers.internationalopenacademy.com/emes/course/Dog-Behavior-and-Training-Course?wgu=277905_1381005_16029424304214_11e94ac16a&wgexpiry=1610718430&source=webgains&siteid=1381005

• Blackbird 4th March 2021 at 10:24 pm

Well done for following your passion

• cath9 12th December 2020 at 10:12 am

I built my website myself with Wix and enjoy being able to make changes as and when. I had no previous experience with websites so it was like learning a new language. Although I’m proud of what I have accomplished so far, I know my website could be improved so if you have any easy tips or constructive feedback please feel free to guide me, thank you.
          http://www.yesyourentireself.com

• Kit17 18th November 2020 at 4:54 pm

What a great idea.  I have been thinking about doing this for a while too (we have walked puppies for the guide dogs) but haven’t got any further as l haven’t any idea where to start.  Did you have to do any courses? Hope you don’t mind me asking?

• DebzO’R 18th November 2020 at 6:41 pm

Hi, there is no legal obligation or be a certified trainer at the moment but customers are now looking for qualified trainers (as they should). I personally would not pay a dog trainer who isn’t qualified as would want to know, they know what they are doing… too much bad advice out there leading to further problems.

I am currently training with IMDT, they are reward based trainers and very good, check out there website imdt.uk.com you can register with them without cost, also once qualified you are then able to use their logos on your website, stationary and vehicle etc. their 2 day dog trainer course is now on zoom and is well worth while if you want to get into this line of work. There are also several webinars and lots of other courses on their website. Each one gives you a certificate. They hold classes throughout the UK, have excellent reviews and I have found them to be very supportive. I am currently waiting for the 4 day trainer course locally as the last one was postponed due to Covid but am working my way through the webinars and online zoom courses and practicing with my Weimaraner who is now doing great lol. Once I have completed the 4 day I will start to advertise for training and am building a website to launch once qualified.

hope this helps and good luck with your future plans 🙂

• Kit17 19th November 2020 at 6:02 pm

Thank you for your advice and information.  I will have a look at the sites you mentioned.  Hope it all goes well for you.

• S 5th March 2021 at 7:42 am

I am not a dog trainer but love this woman and her positive reward based training: https://positively.com

• Jane Blackmore 4th March 2021 at 9:51 pm

Very good luck. I have worked part time as a dog trainer and behaviourist, loved it. The hardest thing is remembering that you aren’t actually training the dogs you are training the people to train their dogs. People are much harder to train than dogs!

• DebzO’R 18th November 2020 at 6:45 pm

If it just walking you want to do imdt also has a course for this I would also take a dog first aid course

• Deleted User 6th March 2021 at 11:38 am

Yup sure to there are lots out there Wix or what I do is build my site on a free hosting then pay the £50 for the year and the hoster moves my site into a production environment. I use https://infinityfree.net/ great service and no annoying adds. They have a large number of web site templates available to choose from to get up and running fast, once I am ready with my site I move to the pay (as it is a business) and I get a free domain name at a reasonable price. There are lots out there that do the same type of offers.

Cheers
        David
        Just burned 2,000 calories. That’s the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I nap.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 7th May 2021 at 11:41 am

Wow! Well done you. That is such a brave move to make. Wishing you all the very best in your new life and career.

• ljsteward 15th October 2020 at 9:54 pm

I couldn’t agree more with your thoughts on pursuing a career change after 50.  I have been in my retirement years for 10 years now and I can truly say I have never been more enthused about starting a new business as I am now at 77.  I think it is time they retire the word “retirement” because studies show how much longer we are living and how much people with so much wisdom can contribute to making this world a better place.

Never stop learning!  Do what you love and make money doing it!

• ljsteward 15th October 2020 at 10:18 pm

I admit changing careers at 50+ has always been challenging.  Add a global pandemic in the mix and it makes this process historically tough.

I advise those I coach to carefully and fully assess what they have to offer others – skills, experience, seasoning, strong values, commitment, etc.  Then use your list of strong interests to guide your search to find companies and contacts related to those interests.

Yes, you need to scan the ads but don’t rely on them.  With an action plan based on the points above, your research will find targets to connect with not considering if they are hiring or not.  When someone shows up on purpose and demonstrates their serious interest in terms of the work being done and how they can contribute to it – people will listen.

If a potential fit developes, they will move you up the line to talk with a hiring manager.  They won’t have to spend money to place a want ad, or hire a recruiter.  By the time you reach the hiring manager, you have gained a lot of knowledge about the company and what problems they are facing.  That sets you up to make your pitch.  Who wouldn’t listen so someone who shows up confidently and offers thoughts how how they could make a difference and help solve challenges they are facing?

Most people don’t get good at this direct approach so when you do – you stand out and get noticed, and often enough get hired.

• Christopher Leslie 18th November 2020 at 11:58 pm

Yes though it’s not the first time I’ve tried but I find I’m being pushed towards what I was doing previously.  Now I’m looking at two new possibilities one I tried and found I enjoyed but with a less sexist employer this time and the other a new venture but first I will need to get a qualification. So we’ll just have to see.

• freestarlady 5th December 2020 at 4:47 pm

I would like to learn floristry for a new career change.

• Jules26 7th December 2020 at 4:16 pm

I am 57 years of age and I really want to change my career as all my experience is in the retail area. I want to do reception work, but nobody wants to give you a chance at my age!!!.

• Deleted User 2nd March 2021 at 8:37 am

Have you tried the Civil Service they don’t care about age.

• Jules26 2nd March 2021 at 9:40 am

Thank you for your reply. No I haven’t tried Civil Service. I will have a look into this. Best regards Julie.

• Fluff 7th May 2021 at 11:23 am

I have spent my working life with H.M. Rev & Customs & previous incarnations of same. If you do apply, best of luck. Like everywhere nowadays they want there pound of flesh. Everything is monitored. I took very early retirement as I had more than enough of the place,

• GreenFingers63 4th March 2021 at 8:57 pm

Have you thought of GP surgeries? They’re always looking for reception staff. Or the NHS ?

• cath9 12th December 2020 at 9:57 am

I made my career change at 55. Not an easy journey but a well worth one. After a life in the private, public and charity sector, I decided to do something for me, the authentic me. Supporting people to make good life choices was authentic to me and retreats on Mindfulness and Nature Connection was set up. Now I love what I do and do what I love. This is the end product which I’m proud of. http://www.yesyourentireself.com

• Sueg 4th March 2021 at 8:07 pm

Looks beautiful 😍 well done.

• ljsteward 5th March 2021 at 6:33 am

You do have a beautiful site Cath9. I agree with Sueg. Well done … you captured the right mood by those appealing photos and your message has such a positive affect.

Everyone should take a look at what Cath9 created by her taking control, figuring out what she wanted to do and then she figured out how to create her site and offered a very attractive message for people to treat themselves to something wonderful she developed. I can’t say it any better than you did Cath9 – “I love what I do and do what I love.”

Seriously folks – she doing what she loves and can make good money doing it. She doesn’t have to worry about her age. She doesn’t have to prepare for interviews, she is probably working from the comfort of her home!

Considering the challenges of ageism, Covid, and high unemployment, there is such an uphill climb to find a job these days, I say start looking harder at the path Cath9 took.

Look at her website to fully appreciate the beautiful new life she has created for herself. This is possible for all of you. (Not exactly what she is presenting but starting something on your own.)

I truly believe everyone here has something special they can offer others. At least you should start looking at the creative approaches others are taking and seriously consider if you could say … teach a hobby you enjoy by working from the comfort of your home while they pay a reasonable price to learn how paint with oils or whatever, and enjoy that hobby as well.

You know, there is still another boot that will be dropped on us and that is the economic mess that hasn’t fully unfolded yet. All I can say is it’s time to think outside of the box, get creative, find a role model doing something you would love to do and copy what they do. Look around your local area for problems that need to be fixed and offer your support to fix them. Get something temporary until things get better.

I just want to encourage you that getting another job is not the only path forward.

• cath9 5th March 2021 at 2:51 pm

Hello and many thanks for your very kind words. Setting up any business or website is not always easy so your kind words have touched me and inspired me. You have certainly encouraged others to follow their own path with your kindness and I wish you every happiness too ❤️

• Elbeth 18th February 2021 at 9:40 am

I’m 56 and looking for a change. I started off in clerical jobs, then was a Post Lady for 13 years, and in between worked in a school, in various roles. I gave that up due to health and operations; I’ve had 3 over the last 18 years due to cancer, plus the money wasn’t great. I’ve been working for Yodel as a neighbourhood courier for a few years now, and am wanting a change. I used to enjoy it, but am being messed about since I changed depot. I’d like to be indoors for a change. I keep looking at hospital clerical jobs, but its been that long since I’ve done this sort of thing, even though I’m good on the computer, and have lots of customer service experience.

• GreenFingers63 4th March 2021 at 9:02 pm

I would definitely apply for NHS jobs if you see something you like the look of. They are not an ageist organisation and customer service experience is vital in most roles and is transferable.

• behindmyeyes 28th February 2021 at 4:17 pm

I left the care industry in September due mainly to Covid as I had high risk members in my family, I turned 60 in October and I am trying to set up a dog walking business but as you can imagine its not the best time to be starting up. I have a seasonal part time job but due to the lockdown this will not be starting till May, I’m glad I left care but to be honest, i am finding it really tough and really need to earn some money now.

• Deleted User 2nd March 2021 at 8:35 am

Yup not by choice, but yes due to circumstances beyond my control, I am doing a complete 360 out of my career to a new position into the abyss of the unknown at 60 thought it would be scary and found it is just another job another day in the life and times of David.

Cheers
      David
      As seen on the BBC John Travolta was hospitalized for a suspected Coronavirus. But doctors soon realized that it was only a Saturday Night Fever and he will be Staying Alive.

• hulldon1 3rd March 2021 at 11:10 am

Covid killed my engineering business. Without Government support I had to do something. I am now a fully qualified LGV driver at 61.

• Christopher Leslie 3rd March 2021 at 3:40 pm

It’s not easy after spending years in mental health I decided to change carears. Found an interesting job that I enjoyed got the company through a rough spot then I was let go ( just before lockdown) the problem was I was the last remaining male in the job. That’s obviously not what was said. I would like to carry on that particular carrear but as Ive been in shielding for a year I’m not too hopeful of ever working again for a wage

• Miranda2021 4th March 2021 at 7:17 pm

Also, I can recommend the Civil Service for career positions during one’s 50s. A friend of mine lost her long term career job in aviation last summer. She is now happily reemployed with a branch of the CS using her training and HR skills.

• karalis06 31st March 2021 at 10:46 am

Hi Miranda, thank you for the tip. Would the Civil Service have remote working positions too do you reckon? I’m 59 and do not really want to go back to working in an office or commuting…done that, been there! Looking for a more flexible approach…THANK YOU!

• beritasty 4th March 2021 at 7:31 pm

My dear I became a Dj and Radio Presenter at 55. Eleven (11) years on I am still going strong (ish) on two (2) stations. I have also just started a part time job as a Support Worker with people on low income to help them manage their finances. That is such a massive turn for me who needs that help myself, but my experience is my EXPERTISE! Not bad for a Mother of 8, Grandma to 21, Foster Mother to many and about to be -OFFICIAL PENSIONER! Bless up All persons. You are talented in many ways. Just do it. Age is not the matter. It’s all about the MIND.

• ljsteward 29th March 2021 at 4:58 pm

Hi Beritasty,
        I loved hearing all about your activity for someone in your position – mother of 8, 21 grand children, and foster mother to many more! My goodness, what an inspiration for this group. And your message is clear. I completely agree with your conclusions – age is not the matter, it’s all about the mind.

• TnCake 4th March 2021 at 9:31 pm

Having spent 30 years in Engineering the last 25 as senior management I decided last July enough was enough and quit, now driving artics and tractors part time, and love it, should of done it years ago 🙂

• Blackbird 4th March 2021 at 10:33 pm

Hi Loobielou . How are you doing ? Did you find a career change ? I might have something for you – working ftom home . PM me 👍

• chris.calder.author 4th March 2021 at 11:03 pm

Hi all, What an interesting thread, powered by lots of interesting folk. I had the great good fortune to make a career change at 74, when well into retirement. I now write novels, five published so far. You all have one invaluable resource; something that cannot be bought, it is earned only by staying alive. It’s called Life Experience. If you feel that you can do it, just go for it! Story-telling is an art, but novel writing is a craft; it has to be learned. But the good news is that there is plenty of help out there, if you really want to do it. It starts with YOU. As one who has been there, I’d be glad to help anyone who really wants to write and is serious about it. If you are, contact me by direct message. And I am not selling anything!

• Sandyg 5th March 2021 at 12:22 pm

related to the Crawley Calders by any chance? , The well-known Simon ?
        I was at school with his younger brother Joe.

• chris.calder.author 5th March 2021 at 12:52 pm

Hi, Sandy,
          Sadly, no. I am Chris, but “Calder” is my writing pseudonym. I have a different surname, one that my editor suggested wasn’t commercial, whatever that means! Thank you for asking, Chris

• Fluff 7th May 2021 at 11:29 am

Hi Chris, I’m currently considering a submission of a story sample for t.v. & don’t know where to start re: using a format to submit on & which one may be best. I have a H.P. Laptop. Thanks for any advice you can give.

• chris.calder.author 7th May 2021 at 11:38 am

Hello Fluff, It all depends upon who you are submitting to, whether it is complete or still a work in progress, and especially, what their submission guidelines are. May I suggest that you take a look at the BBC website. They have information on submissions and it is a good place to start. Have you ever watched a new tv program and wondered how on earth it ever got made? Hmm… Good luck, Chris

• Fluff 7th May 2021 at 11:49 am

Thanks Chris. I have to submit a story sample (250 words) & no more than ten pages some of which must be dialogue. I’ll check the bbs web site. The exercise is sponsored by Sky, I think.

• chris.calder.author 7th May 2021 at 12:00 pm

Hi Fluff, You’re welcome. Glad to help if I can; but easier and quicker if you email me through my website. I won’t put my website URL here because I don’t want to break any Rest Less rules. But there’s a clue in my username. Good luck.

• ShazzyB 5th March 2021 at 11:39 am

As a career coach I encourage my clients to think in terms of Energy not Age! With our life experiences we have so much to offer and employers worth working for are enlightened to our strengths. I agree that everyone over # (insert whatever age!) there is so much life and so much to offer! Go for it folks….

• Andif 5th March 2021 at 11:53 am

I’m still working at 68 making videos, but at 53 I decided to train as a climbing instructor and I do that part time. One of the benefits is pointing out to clients that you are an OLD climbing instructor and inviting them to think about it for a while. One of the guys is about ten years older than me and doesn’t appear to be slowing down 🙂

• Simondhall 6th March 2021 at 12:04 am

Hi, I’m 53 this year and managed care and housing for 20 years but found my life had been completely taken over and work/life balance was none existent. I decided in late 2019 to leave my fulltime permanent post and take some time off and in early March 2020 started to look for something different. Then just as I had a job new offer on the table in a completely different industry (catering) the following day the first lockdown was announced! So eventually I tried again in August and got a part-time job starting September for 6 months, still around older people but far easier to balance but again Covid worked it’s magic and that contract was cut short at the end of January this year. Now I’m going into the Civil Service as a Work Coach, different sector, different client group and a new challenge in a new city (unless I can sneak a transfer) but I’ve kept my options open, re-looked at what skills I have and been fortunate to have a couple of offers pretty quickly. A bit scary, but a new adventure! Good luck to all those facing change and challenge.

• ljsteward 29th March 2021 at 5:09 pm

Really good to hear how you have navigated all those career opportunities Simon. It’s clear many here are typing so hard and yet coming up short. Do you have any tips about how you have uncovered these jobs as the lockdown interfered so much?

• Simondhall 29th March 2021 at 9:08 pm

Hi, I’m really not an expert but learn from those around me and also what my gut tells me and use social media and the internet.
          What I have done is make sure my CV is in order and was fortunate to have a former colleague who was able to give a critical eye, but there are sites and advisors who will do this for us.
          I also took stock of what skills and qualifications I had and focused on how and where they may be successfully transferable. I looked at what I had to offer and how it might fit with other roles and employers.
          I have no degree to fall on and having spent 20 plus years in one sector, needed to utilise the experiences whilst moving away from my past employment and forward to something new. I also kept my options open and thought about, for me, Catering & Hospitality, Civil Service.
          I subscribed to 3 or 4 job vacancy sites, one of which was Indeed and also looked at some sector specific sites, for example, in this instance, Civil Service Jobs. Like I say I’m not an expert but had also thought my jobs have previously had HR elements and I’d had no formal training so booked a course in basic HR, just to get an insight. Since I initially wrote I’ve also got through the process and had success getting through 2 other similar applications going through final checks now. I think it’s about being open minded, keeping options open, being creative and using yourself as a resource as well as those around you. Hope this all makes sense.

• ljsteward 30th March 2021 at 1:46 am

Yes, all that makes sense Simondhall. Doing important self assessment, doing your homework, booking courses, taking action and being creative all adds up to making things happen. Thanks for responding and sharing some good wisdom with this group. Keep us informed.

• Wolfy 6th March 2021 at 8:33 am

Don’t be scared. Just do it, don’t waste time thinking about it. Make your good plans but keep them flexible because you don’t know who you’ll meet or what pathways will present themselves. Be optimistic.
      I am 61. I career changed 3 years ago and am now teaching English in China.
      I had some savings, took a year out and did a Yacht master ocean sailing course (3 months) and a CELTA teacher training course (one month). Got work straight away teaching English in China. There are challenges and opportunities. The world is now my lobster.

• ljsteward 29th March 2021 at 5:05 pm

Michael Squire,

I’m curious what type of home based business did you start? As a contributing career coach here and someone who also works from home, I’m a big advocate for people in this group to seriously consider applying their considerable life experience to launching some type of home based business.

It would interesting to learn about your journey to do just that.

• Alison M 1st May 2021 at 12:32 pm

I left my corporate career to become a Transformational Coach aged 47yrs, and now I help my clients decide what they want to do in the future and am always surprised with what they come up with 🙂

• Deleted User 2nd May 2021 at 11:15 am

Yes indeed me just hitting 60 looking at a complete change in direction 😊😊

• Donna60 2nd May 2021 at 12:03 pm

I’m retiring very soon,and looking for something else.Its scary.

• Marie-Claude Quieffin-Witcombe 12th May 2021 at 5:28 pm

I have just noticed these messages and I find them very interesting because I gave up my steady job last year during COVID first lockdown and completed my life coach qualification. I now inspire people over 50 to manage transitions like retirement, relationships break-ups, or health changes, without fear. For me, this second chapter of my life has been more fulfilling than the first and I am excited and passionate to show people the way to create the vision that will allow them to live that way. It can be done!

• chris.calder.author 13th May 2021 at 12:33 pm

Well done, Marie-Claude. Love that you now inspire over-50s to make and manage changes. The older you are, the more Life Experience you have. Simples! I became a novelist at 74; now well into my eighties I have five published and still scribbling. I’m no role model but the truth is, it can be done. You just need the will and determination; there’s plenty of help out there if you do.

• Susan Gom 13th May 2021 at 5:37 pm

Am 63 and for career change. Any advice?

• Ems 14th May 2021 at 9:19 am

Hi

I admire anyone brave enough to make a career change, at any age and especially in these covid/pandemic times. Good for you. What is your new career? Hope it’s going well.

Personally I would LOVE to have a career change, just not sure what 🤔

I have spent all my 35 year career being a secretary, which wasn’t a chosen career path at 16, I didnt know what to do then and was forced to get a job…. I have found office work to be fairly tedious but despite this made a success of it, which I think is testament to me and my character.

Good luck with your career change and everyone else who has posted on this thread with theirs, more power to you all 🥳💪

Add