Home Forums Health Anyone else had zero reaction to the vaccine?

Nancy-Anne Posted 9 months ago
Anyone else had zero reaction to the vaccine?

Hi all. I had my AZ vaccine on Sunday (lunch time), and I have had absolutely no reaction to it whatsoever. Just wondering how others have been, as I’ve heard of some people being floored by it! Thanks

32 likes & 119 replies
    • Hathor 30th September 2021 at 8:56 am

Hi, no reaction whatsoever! I had Pfizer Biontech

• Thelms 3rd October 2021 at 4:33 pm

I had both mine (AZ) back in the summer. No reaction at all with either. Not even a sore arm.

• 650cc dominator 2 12th October 2021 at 7:21 pm

I’ve had two COVID injections with no adverse effects whatsoever. However a very good friend of mine who refused any injections has just died.

• Strawb43 14th October 2021 at 5:01 am

Had both no reaction. Flue jab next week.

• Anna123 14th October 2021 at 9:30 am

Hi Nancy-Ann, I am Ann and have had both of the AZ. The first one gave me a headache but the 2nd was ok. Not every one gets a reaction.

• Pertunia 14th October 2021 at 10:13 am

None on the first 2 apart from a sore arm but the day after my booster I felt rubbish with fatigue last for 24 hours. All three were the pfizer

• Dai 19th October 2021 at 2:16 pm

Yep no reactions to both jabs either and I wondered why that was. Never had a flu jab or flu so not sure if that would spark some reaction, not going to try but will get the booster once offered to 60+ in Wales probably closer to Christmas time.
      One thing to ask is are healthier or fitter people seeing less reaction to covid vaccines?

• Sue47 21st October 2021 at 1:08 pm

I don’t know but no problems here with the two AZ jabs. I have COPD, angina and RA so take meds for all of them. Perhaps the cocktail of meds I have fends off any ill-effects?! D-)

• Jqo 19th October 2021 at 5:46 pm

Astra Zeneca, just felt like I’d been punched in the arm by a boxer, but apart from that perfectly fine .

• 650cc dominator 2 26th October 2021 at 10:33 am

I’ve had all three jabs plus the flu jab now. No reactions whatsoever.

• Deborah Dee 31st October 2021 at 8:34 am

Hi there I had A Z vaccine, first time, cold Flu Symptoms, second I took Ibuprofen 24 Hours before and 24 hours after had no after effects. Today I am going for my 3rd vaccine and a little worried as according to NHS web site I will be having Pfizer or Moderna.

• Shirlann 31st October 2021 at 9:27 am

Not sure 🤔but have a annoying cough (husband same)since had it

• Janey_Petty 31st October 2021 at 11:14 am

I had mine back in January and the second in March. I was tired and nauseous and my arm ached for a few days but nothing after the second. Also I had the booster in August and I had no reactions to that plus I had the flu jab at the same time so just a sore arm

• Island Hopper 1st November 2021 at 2:20 pm

I had a bad reaction to my first Astra Zenica shot – very tired and out of sorts for about a week, plus a very painful arm – but no reaction to the second shot

• Andy62 1st November 2021 at 8:30 pm

I had my first vaccine on 1st march and the second 19th May, had no reaction to either, now waiting for my booster should be soon, my first two were AZ.

• Paul B. 4th November 2021 at 8:25 am

Had both Pfizer and booster and flu jab; no reactions to any

• Arjays 9th November 2021 at 8:40 am

I have had AZ twice and Pfizer as a booster to complete the picture I have also had the flu jab without any reactions apart from a very slight tenderness at the injection site for the Pfizer jab

• Superspace pilot 11th November 2021 at 7:11 pm

Our problem is we dont know what was injected into us.

• Catndoglady 12th November 2021 at 4:42 pm

No reaction whatsoever, probably because I’ve not had any and won’t be either.

• Zucci 13th November 2021 at 8:27 am

Same here! Had booster with absolutely no reaction; not even a sore arm! 😉

• Jayy12 13th November 2021 at 1:39 pm

Had my Covid booster vaccine plus the flu vaccine at same time but no reactions at all this time.

• RosieV33 14th November 2021 at 8:51 am

Had both AZ the 1st one knocked me off for my feet for 24 hrs, 2nd one I felt off kilter and no appetite for 24hrs but 2 weeks later at the end of May my leg muscles will not stop twitching, been referred to neurology dept and having an MRI scan end of Nov. I had zero issues before the jabs. Got my booster next week, this time it’s the Pfizer dose. Fingers crossed.

• AEB 14th November 2021 at 9:39 am

No reaction after two jabs (AZ), but after my booster (Pfizer)
      sore arm and wiped out for 24 hours COVID and Flu jabs all up to date😁

• Merrion49 15th November 2021 at 11:56 am

My partner has had no reaction to any (3) of his AZ jabs

• Catndoglady 15th November 2021 at 3:59 pm

I’d be more worried about the long term effects as there is no data available yet for this, or the fact that it is killing/ maiming people of all ages all over the planet 😥

• Anneh 17th November 2021 at 10:50 am

Glad for those who have not had any adverse reactions. Still, I am wondering why some double vaccinated are still becoming infected (?) It’s a trial drug after all that was rolled out to deal with the pandemic (not peer reviewed and no long-term data, naturally.) Masks, hand washing, and social distancing are still important.

• Mikee1701 20th November 2021 at 6:11 pm

Had three now…no reaction whatsoever.

• Karinesupreme 27th November 2021 at 4:41 pm

Both mine were a total non-event, apart from the 1st one, which I had at 1.00pm, and later that day around 10.30pm I felt a little bit like I was coming down with ‘something’ – nothing more. I took a couple of paracetamol and a double dose of Vitamin C and went to bed, slept like a baby and completely forgot about it the next morning. So all-in-all, a non-event…

• Eddie67429 30th November 2021 at 8:48 pm

My partner and myself caught Covid back in January. She was really I’ll for weeks but not hospitalised. I just had mild Flu symptoms. Both of us were unwell for a couple of days on our first jab. Both no problem with second.

• Jayy12 1st December 2021 at 7:51 pm

No reaction at all to the booster.

• SteveBrooks 8th December 2021 at 10:16 am

I have had both AZ jabs back in the summer and I had no reactions apart from my arm was a bit sore for a day afterwards. I have my booster booked for the 18th. I think it will be The Pfizer one. I’m not worried about it and don’t expect any adverse reactions. If I remember, I will post on here if there are any!

Add