Home Forums Family & Relationships Anyone else feeling a bit lost? Been blaming husba...

Shirlann Posted 8 months ago
Anyone else feeling a bit lost? Been blaming husband but beginning to think maybe it’s me with problem 🙄☹️
1 like & 8 replies
    • Angeldelighted 26th May 2021 at 1:05 pm

I used to feel very lost but now I’m on my own, I have found myself and suddenly I’m not lost or lonely anymore. Sounds a bit cryptic I know, but just means I’m being true to myself and doing what I feel I need to do…or not, …as the case may be.

• Angeldelighted 26th May 2021 at 6:09 pm

Any it’s growing in strength day by day, Rowan. Life is what we make it isn’t it? We only get out, what we put in. I don’t think it’s selfish to love oneself, do you. What I mean is that if I cannot love me, then how can I expect anyone else to? Love is all around,vasvthe song goes, all we have to do is see and feel it, it’s always there

• Shirlann 27th May 2021 at 10:32 am

Good comments but for me easier said than done🤔☹️I’m trying to put myself first and trying to get tougher with ungrateful kids who are all adults now!!

• Jaxx 27th May 2021 at 6:08 pm

Maybe if lazy husbands got a grip instead of acting like an extra child you have to look after…..

• VikToria 7th June 2021 at 7:33 am

I’ve been in my own for years now, never had a husband or children. Most of the time I’m hugely content, I can do what I want when I want to.
      Since lockdown eased I’ve been feeling a bit lost too. I see all these pictures of people out with others in the sunshine, and it makes me a bit sad. But I still wouldn’t change my life for one moment on social media! xx

Add