Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Annette here, born North London,moved to SE Kent a...

Plumcake Posted 1 year ago
Annette here, born North London,moved to SE Kent age 19. Rebellious,green,eccentric,animal rights activist, lover of nature and all animals.Love my wildlife garden-won me 5 Gold Awards, now a non meat eater,retired after years of various different jobs,just ask me
2 replies
    • Stuart 17th April 2021 at 9:46 am

Hi Annette, welcome to the Rest Less community! We’re a friendly bunch so feel free to jump into any of the conversations and take a browse of the interest groups.

Me and my wife are big environmentalists and love nature – it’s such a powerful antidote to modern life.

Have a lovely day! Stuart

• Plumcake 20th May 2021 at 11:29 pm

Hello Stuart sorry I didnt see any notification of your kind message to me, thank you.
        Yes it very powerful and one I could not live without.
        Modern day life does not seem to suit me too well. I would like to have been around in the day of The Darling Buds of May, was just born then I reckon.
        I have watched that every day when suffering with depression and it’s all, I want to see when Im like that
        Have a grand summer when it arrives. My solitary bees arent doing too well, not come out of the Winter jackets yet, so many have died due to starvation I reckon, So damn sad and worrying, though I saw two mating outside the nest tubes other day which warmed my heart

Add