Home Forums Local Groups England Kent A beautiful walk this morning around Lullistone an...

Glenda Posted 11 months ago
A beautiful walk this morning around Lullistone and the beautiful lavender fields at Shoreham
22 likes & 11 replies
    • lindasmurf 16th August 2021 at 7:19 am

Morning Glenda, How lucky you are, you’ve taken a fab picture. You have plenty of inspiration!!

• susieb21 17th September 2021 at 11:00 am

So beautiful great pic

• DaveW58 30th January 2022 at 3:24 pm

These lavender fields at Castle Farm are 10 minutes away from where I live, I love visiting them when they are in full bloom and ready to harvest.

• Moira62 7th February 2022 at 11:03 am

I once had a massage in those lavender fields, my daughters paid for it, such a lovely experience.
      I have also walked at shoreham, eye S Ford and lulling stone

• Glenda 7th February 2022 at 5:03 pm

Have you tried going to the lavender fields for an evening picnic? I walk Shoreham i love the woods there especially the blue bells. Eynsford and lullistone are quite local to me are they to you?

• Colin in Kent 7th February 2022 at 5:22 pm

I love that area, have often visited Castle Farm and walked around Shoreham, Lullingstone and Otford. My mum used to love visiting the fields and shop at the Farm – it’s a shame they’ve called time on their annual festival.

• Glenda 7th February 2022 at 7:19 pm

I love the shop at Castle farm, have you been to the world garden at lullistone castle, its worth a visit. Shoreham still have their ploughing matches as well

Add