Home Forums Health 5.2 diet

Jmtn5251 Posted 6 months ago
5.2 diet
1 like & 8 replies
    • Jmtn5251 29th November 2021 at 8:10 am

I think this diet work have loss 10llb in 4 weeks and feel amazing

• Mad Ralph 29th November 2021 at 11:59 am

How do you cope on the fasting days, do you find it a struggle, what do you eat?

• Deleted User 1st December 2021 at 9:29 pm

Try stevia instead of sugar and no ‘drinks’ other than water, teas, , or the odd wine or beer . some folk have an issue with oats , but with yoghurt, and vit C fruit, nuts etc good . Make your own muesli. Eggs good , have them about twice /week. ACV and lemon with bi-carb at night, and you could add any recommended herbs, or spices and olive oil. Also you can use coconut oil to cook in . Butter fine in small quantities. I’ve maintained weight balance this way. Cut down on bread and gluten- though properly baked bread has very little or , in some cases no no gluten- difficult to come by.

• Daisychain 1st December 2021 at 9:43 pm

I’ve done another Moseley suggestion that works for me. Low carb with protein and fats (in moderation), two meals daily. Well, breakfast is tea with milk and toast and dinner usually vegetables, pulses, some carbs such as carrots. If I get hungry at lunch time a handful of nuts. Daily plenty of fluids as mainly tea with milk. No pre-made supermarket foods and little cake, biscuits, chips, potatoes etc. I go with his suggestion of two squares of 85% dark chocolate daily, sucked not chewed. Friday is my day/evening off for treats. Over 6 months I lost 14lbs without thinking about it. The change in diet has suited me, vastly reducing my sugar+fat intake and sent blood sugars back to normal range.

Many of my clothes are now on the loose side rather than the tight side.

Changing the way you eat is the key to any permanent weight loss. It’s not a diet just a change in eating habits.

• Jmtn5251 2nd December 2021 at 8:25 am

Well done to you it’s finding a diet that suits your lifestyle. I like the 5.2 as I like my treats .
        I am losing steadily now most diets have fail for me .
        On the 5 days I find I’m eating moderately and not craving the sweet things I did before .
        If I can lose 1llb a week then I’m happy.

• Daisychain 2nd December 2021 at 8:28 am

Having cut the sugar content of my food I’ve also found my sweet tooth has decidedly weakened but I still love the idea of my favourite sweet treats. The emotion doesn’t fit the reality anymore 😬

• Jmtn5251 2nd December 2021 at 8:30 am

Me too.

Add