Home Forums Loneliness 👋

John 64 Posted 4 months ago
👋

For those who are no where by the sea, this is this mornings walk and look out to sea, I like capturing the Piers wearing different cloaks, this morning is a Misty one, but soon let go to the blazing sun, hope you all enjoy your day what ever it is your doing 😊

20 likes & 14 replies
    • LawrieL 17th January 2022 at 12:42 pm

John 64. Hi and Thank you for sharing your early morning walk with us. I’m in the Midlands so furthest point from the sea. It must be wonderful to have access to the sea and the mesmerising affect it can have on us.

• John 64 17th January 2022 at 1:10 pm

It is nice being by the sea, I don’t think I could move too far away from it after being here for 30 years,
        Here you go, I also took a short video, but I can’t post it to you as this site won’t allow it! 🙂

• Daisychain 17th January 2022 at 1:28 pm

My favourite place and lovely photo. It’s the one bit of seaside that I would like to live near.

• John 64 17th January 2022 at 1:54 pm

What’s stopping you? Do it, hopefully your not to far away from one, visits at weekends 🙂

• Daisychain 17th January 2022 at 3:54 pm

No chance John. I live in the NE but spent my childhood in Burgess Hill and went to school in Brighton. Many of my mother’s family lived in the Weald going back to the 1500s. It’s my spiritual home. Jack and Jill always fascinate me and I love the walk along to Ditchling Beacon.

• John 64 17th January 2022 at 4:10 pm

Wow that is interesting,
          Why the move up North? Apart from the areas of outstanding beauty, I’ve only gone as far as the Norfolk broads, or Sheffield, which ever is furthest,
          But there must be beaches up there somewhere on a near by coast, the Jack n Jill windmills, I drink at the i Inn once a month next to the Clayton tunnel, nice part of the world:)

• Daisychain 17th January 2022 at 4:16 pm

Long, long story but some can still detect my Sussex accent 😀.

I live away from the coast but it’s not too far. There are some very beautiful unspoilt beaches, with miles of clean sand. Just check out Lindisfarne and the Northumberland coastline. The trouble is I feel the cold and the North Sea breeze is rather chilly. I rarely go out in short sleeves here even in summer.

• Daisychain 17th January 2022 at 4:21 pm

Sheffield is the furthest 🙂. I’m fond of East Anglia and the area around Norwich.

Brighton however is wonderful. I’ve been visiting the Royal Pavilion since childhood. It never ceases to fascinate me.

• Sharma 17th January 2022 at 8:22 pm

I have something different to say that I am lonely but I’m going to be 52 on January 26th
      Reeta from Smethwick Birmingham
      B66

• John 64 17th January 2022 at 8:28 pm

Well happy Birthday to you Sharma for the 26th, I hope you have a lovely birthday, that’s from all on this site 🙂
        🎂🎉🎈🎊🎁😊

• Sharma 20th January 2022 at 12:05 am

Thanks

• Chi 22nd January 2022 at 10:17 pm

Hi. Hope you are OK? I enjoy seeing your coastal pics, very soothing… I grew up near the North East coast so miss it. I will have to settle for countryside/mountain views instead this weekend walking in Wales.

• John 64 22nd January 2022 at 10:44 pm

I’m good thanks for asking, I often take a Sunday morning walk along the front, before it starts getting busy, there tomorrow morning, then grab breakfast,
        Love Wales, some beautiful roads and scenery, I walked mount Snowdon when I last visited, wasn’t planned, and I was only wearing converse trainers, but I made it to the top, we were warned not to leave it too late to make our way back, lucky we left when we did as it was getting dark and the heavens opened just as we got back into our car,
        Heard some nasty stories of those who left too late, but I’m looking forward to going there again👍🏻

• Jayneylou 23rd January 2022 at 3:11 pm

Lovely photo

Add