Home Forums General It can be hard to see the positives so let see if we can create a post that only talks about the positives. During lockdown I started to do exercise every day for 1 minute by going up and down my stairs. Im still doing it and I feel great and fit into some of my old clothes….. Reply To: It can be hard to see the positives so let see if we can create a post that only talks about the positives. During lockdown I started to do exercise every day for 1 minute by going up and down my stairs. Im still doing it and I feel great and fit into some of my old clothes…..

Reply by sandyhart55

Yes I’ve done the same! My daughter runs classes. I’m lucky. Keeps me active and gets rid of angst and a few pounds!
at first it was almost manic with lockdown. Too much drink and food as it gave us the perfect excuse.
exercise is a great outlet for many things.
im also hoping to get the art gear out again! I was too critical of myself before. I just want to enjoy it.
first post so hope it encourages someone somewhere. Your post encouraged me to get started. Cheers 👍