Home Forums General Thinking of looking for a holiday apartment in Spain Reply To: Thinking of looking for a holiday apartment in Spain

Reply by Julie McEwen

Hello

I have an apartment in La Cala Mijas. Its in a block of 15 well kept apts. Right in the centre of the village & a street back from the beach.. These are also up to let through Louis the manager.. Its called la cala beach club.But im not sure for long let’s unless out of season.. There is a Facebook page for La Cala de Mijas. Might be worth you joining that and asking if anyone as a long let for you to consider. Also plenty of photos of the place if you don’t know it. Everything within walkin distance. Modern bars & restaurants. Market on weds & sat. Regular bus service. If u don’t drive.  I love the place although I wouldn’t like to be there July/August. Way too busy..i have been going to this place 30yrs and it as grown soo much. Let’s hope covid isn’t around for too much longer. This year is probably a great time to visit. As it won’t be over populated with holiday makers. Good luck with your search.

Regards Julie xx

P