Home Forums New Member Introductions *** Introduce yourself here *** Reply To: *** Introduce yourself here ***

Reply by pmt151

Hi, I recently joined Restless as it looked an interesting and diverse group. I’m still trying to navigate this site and find myself following a general chat but haven’t added any comments yet as I’ve not had anything worthwhile to add. I will introduce myself. I’m Trish and have lived in Nottingham for several years but not originally from this area. I’m 69 so I’ve been retired for some years. I’m finding the pandemic restrictive and all the uncertainty surrounding this situation difficult. Sadly my 93 year old mother died from covid 19 in April and still trying to sort out her estate as I’m her only next of kin. She lived in Norfolk so this has made things even more difficult to sort out. Are any of you coping with the death of a family member in similar circumstances?

I look forward to getting to know people who are on this site and hope at some point to join in a group and become more actively involved. We shall see. All the best to you folks out there wherever you are.