Home Forums New Member Introductions *** Introduce yourself here *** Reply To: *** Introduce yourself here ***

Reply by pegwr33

Hi, I’m Paul. Aged (nearly) 64, I am a National Volunteer Ambassador for the UK Men’s Shed Association and organise its Northern Home Counties Regional Network. I have an interest in Men’s Health, and Chair the national UK Men’s Shed Association Health and Wellbeing Advisory Group. In addition, I’m also Secretary of Men in Sheds West Bletchley, a group of men meeting on the SW fringe of Milton Keynes. Sheds are independent groups of (mostly) blokes who get to together to undertake projects that benefit the local community where they are located.  In addition to Shedding, I’m the current volunteer Treasurer of Healthwatch Milton Keynes which acts as the patient voice on the development and delivery of NHS services, and am Chairman of a local Garden and Allotment Association.

A former career Civil Servant, I took early retirement and now devote my time to pursuing many interests, so can truthfully say that I’m never bored.