Home Forums New Member Introductions *** Introduce yourself here *** Reply To: *** Introduce yourself here ***

Reply by nelsonjohn444

Hi folks

My name is John Nelson. I live in a market town in North Norfolk. I am 62, on a company pension and divorced. I have two grown up sons. The oldest shares his time between me and his mum. While my youngest son lives with his partner in Dulwich, South London.

I spend my time writing, reading, gardening and am about to commence a fifth year with the Open University, where I am studying history. This year should prove very controversial. As the course name is Empire 1492 – 1975. Which is a very appropriate course for the times, in view of all the news coverage, related to the past British Empire and its influence, good or bad.

My youngest son works for a CGI company in London and we both share an interest in movies. I like to dabble with the latest audio visual technology and am lucky to have quite a decent home cinema set up in my lounge.

Living in North Norfolk, is very handy for being close to the Norfolk broads, the Norfolk Beaches and we have the fine historical city of Norwich, just up the road.

Which leads me on to another interest football. However, the lass said about Norwich City Football club at present the better.

I,look forward to meeting new people.

John