Welcome to the Rest Less community
At its heart, Rest Less is about creating a community to help navigate both the joys and complexities of life over 50. These forums are a place where you can share stories and get help, advice and support from like-minded people.
Why not join a conversation now?
What would you like to post?
- hi my name is christine and live in harlow intrested in syfy sports would like to shrare the same intrest would like to meet local man
- I live in Sale. I love football, Man Utd season ticket holder. Also love going to gigs, walking, gardening. And adore travelling. . Also love to read. Now retired.
- My name Peter,widowed,retired 65,7 was in the Merchant Navy as a Chief Steward.Then at Tesco Home Delivery Service for 20 years.I enjoy cooking having been trained as a chef,and travelling worldwide when possible.I am65 but still young.
- Hi, my name is Pat, I enjoy a walk, not too far. I enjoy meeting friends for a coffee and a chat. I enjoy life…but I get lonely.
- Hi folks, want to include some fun back into my life and share it around. Also some keep fit, walking and talking!. Helen x
- Karen, live Cullercoats/Whitley Bay border. Love going for walks, go to the gym for classes mainly. Enjoy going out for meals/drinks. Prefer the summer to the winter. Love living on the coadt. Have two gorgeous little granddaughters
- Hi I live in the Forest of Dean, such a beautiful place to life, after ten years of various training courses, I’m stepping into my next career, or what it feels like my vocation helping people to release their fears and worries so they can get on with life.
- Hi, I’m in Edinburgh, love walking and creating something new from raw materials, currently feltmdking