Welcome to the Rest Less community
At its heart, Rest Less is about creating a community to help navigate both the joys and complexities of life over 50. These forums are a place where you can share stories and get help, advice and support from like-minded people.
Why not join a conversation now?
What would you like to post?
- Hi My name is Dee.I live in Bristol.I enjoy reading,artwork,gardening,socialising,walking,being by the sea.
- Hello, I’m Mandy and I live in a rural village just outside Thetford, so I’m lucky to be able to enjoy lots of local country walks and can easily get to lovely parts of Thetford Forest as well as Knettishall Heath on the Suffolk border. I enjoy gardening, walking, cycling, crafting.
- My name is Colleen, I live in Scartho, Grimsby, I work part time as a support worker to vulnerable adults, I read alot and swimming is my exercise of choice.
- Hi, I’m Laurence (Lol), a young 55 year old London bus driver (carpenter by trade). I’m a separated father of two girls and a boy (21,17,13). I live alone and get quite lonely at times.
- Hi I’m 65 and about 12 stone I’m retired .I have to boys and a granddaughter lost my wife last year. I miss the company. Don’t know if I’m the only one went to bed at 35 year’s old one night and woke up next day at 65 lol
- Born in Nairobi. Moved to the Midlands at the age of 4. Went to my first football match aged 11. Got hooked. Married and divorced, Married and widowed. Lived out in Dubai for 10 years. Back in the Midlands. 2 gorgeous grandkids. Positive person.
- Hi I’m.lloyd I live in Ashton under lyne,I’m new to this group,I would like to meet new people.nd chat on this forum as I’m.having difficulties