Welcome to the Rest Less community
At its heart, Rest Less is about creating a community to help navigate both the joys and complexities of life over 50. These forums are a place where you can share stories and get help, advice and support from like-minded people.
Why not join a conversation now?
What would you like to post?
- How do people cope in a sexless marriage is sex a must once your married or does companionship mean more?
- Listening to absolute 80’s while I prep my dinner steak and chips tonight and I may even open a bottle of wine 🍷 well it is Friday 😊
- Who else likes too play an instrument ? Not necessarily any good but just do so because they enjoy it.. (bass for me).
- What a beautiful day! My dahlias are looking gorgeous and the bees seem to be enjoying their lunch!🌸🐝
- Hello, I’m really excited about finding this group and I’m looking forward to enjoying new experiences and meeting new people.
- Hi everyone, my name is Helen and I love music of the late 60s and 70s, i love watching television, reading thrillers, and walking. I am 63 years old and i am a beginner at walking so I’m a wee bit slow. I would love to meet other people but i am quite shy and this is a bit decision i made.
- Just a little something dedicated to someone I met in this section of the forum that’s sadly lost her mum x