Welcome to the Rest Less community
At its heart, Rest Less is about creating a community to help navigate both the joys and complexities of life over 50. These forums are a place where you can share stories and get help, advice and support from like-minded people.
Why not join a conversation now?
What would you like to post?
- Can anyone suggest why a Victoria sponge would sink in the centre once removed from the oven? Been happening a lot of late !!
- A great great great thank you. A small Country with a massive heart! OUR SCIENTISTS ARE THE BEST! Proud to be British!
- I’m wondering how you can do a hairdressing course online ?? How do you learn to cut and colour without customers
- I am a 53 year old female currently working PT as an employability worker at Age UK Scarborough & District. I help the over 50’s through the barriers of age, health and wellbeing until they find suitable employment and/or training
- Hello, I’m Suzanne I live in central Norwich (not far from the Football ground!) I am new to all this!